Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 339
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- IME360 by prIME Assessments addresses the contentious medico-legal assessments and reporting system o
- Geraldine DelPrete Named Chief Marketing Officer at SterlingRisk
- Health Insurance Coverage for Newborns
- David Duston Brings Safe Money and Income Radio to Dallas
- The DBL Center's Broker Dashboard: Net Revenue Tracker Comes to the Apple App Store
- Adding Personal Injury Protection To Your Auto Insurance
- What Is Your Auto Insurance Score And What You Need To Know
- Does My Auto Insurance Policy Cover My Trailer?
- Daryl Blackmon Brings Safe Money Radio To Atlanta
- Community First Health Plans Announces Theresa Scepanski as President and Chief Executive Officer
"From the moment a policy is bound, Elpha Secure focuses on mitigating risk and cyber threat," DelPrete explains. "In addition to performing its initial ES Threat Metric network assessment, Elpha Secure has now rolled out ES-1000, a robust alignment of cyber assessment services, educational resources, and expert consultation — all at no additional cost. We see it as a game changer, elevating cybersecurity insurance to a central role in meeting a company's total cyber security needs. The fact that the new service is delivered at no additional cost to clients demonstrates our commitment to forging a leadership position in the industry. "
More on eTradeWire News
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
- IEDC Recognizes Economic Development Organizations for Excellence in the Field
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
Recognizing that the need for comprehensive cybersecurity coverage has never been greater, Sterling New Age Cyber was formed earlier this year by SterlingRisk Programs, a division of SterlingRisk Insurance. The new cyber liability program partnered with Elpha Secure, utilizing Elpha Secure's tools and software to rank a business's cyber exposure and promptly assess and quote coverage.
"We've enjoyed success right out of the gate for the simple reason that Elpha Secure and Sterling New Age Cyber are bold, innovative brands," observed DelPrete. "We're eager to take cybersecurity insurance to the next level through offerings like ES-1000, the ES Threat Metric, and the Elpha Secure Agent, which self-updates and actively monitors programs for suspicious behavior and known malware. Our goal has been the same from the start — to give clients far-reaching coverage and the risk management tools they need to potentially prevent loss of income from a cyber-attack. Providing them with the no-cost ES-1000 and Elpha Secure's other proprietary services is an important next step in meeting that goal."
Sterling New Age Cyber is offered to a range of industries, from restaurants, real estate, and retail to family entertainment, social workers, architects, and engineers. For more information on ES-1000 and Sterling New Age Cyber, please contact Kristen Freda, Production Underwriter, at email@example.com or call 516-719-8760.
- Waterside Productions Announces Rick Outzen's New Book "Blood in the Water"
- The Pandemic and Your Retirement: Sexton Advisory Group Shares Insights on What to Expect
- the Curvy Fashionista - a Publisher Interview
- How psychiatry Harms Marine Life
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- ZINC Digital of Miami has launched a new website program for COVID 19 relief
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT – Computer and Electronics Recycling Round-up
- Bruneau & Co.'s October 17 auction features vintage comic books, Pokémon collectibles, toys, dolls
- Alaska Gyn Oncologist Tackles Ovarian Cancer with Research, Music and Dance
- Cubs Take Down Yankees In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 Baseball Playoff Simulation
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
- Biogas Reducing Climate Impact Worldwide
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Clinical Repurposing Trials for COVID-19 and Cerebral Palsy Underway in Chicago
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address
- As Broadway Remains Dark During These Uncertain Times, the Light of Carole Demas Shines On
- Easy Guide for the Best Shrub and Tree Care
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Pharmaceutical Equipment Distributor, Middlesex County, NJ