Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Doctors applaud boost in nursing for aged and frail
- Puerto Vallarta to Host First National LGBTQ Media Association International Conference
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- All Things Brooklyn Webcast: Three Good Things About Robert Moses
- New Laws Point to State Government for Action on Fluroide
- San Diego Comic Con 2019 Welcomes Back Brimstone and The Grindhouse Radio
- Alexander Hamilton & Niccolo Machiavelli Rolled In One
- The Honorable Jean Augustine to receive the Legacy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Current World Dog Surfing Champion Gets The Snub This Year
Taped before a live studio audience, "An Expert View into Medical and Surgical Weight Loss Options" presents a talented lineup of St. Luke's weight loss specialists, including Dr. Maher El Chaar, Co-Medical Director of Bariatric Surgery at St. Luke's and recently named one of the top bariatric surgeons in the United States. The episode also features Dr. Leonardo Claros, Section Chief of Bariatric Surgery and Medical Director for the Weight Management Center at St. Luke's and Kate Boardman, a registered dietitian. Hosted by Ashley Russo, president and executive producer of ASR Media Productions, the program is a collaboration between ASR Media and St. Luke's University Health Network.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
"The goal of St. Luke's HealthNow is to provide the public with the best information that allows for the most practical choices," said Ken Szydlow, Vice President of Marketing and PR for the health network. "St. Luke's is committed to ensuring that patients know the health care options available to them."
St. Luke's HealthNow complements other St. Luke's programming that airs on WFMZ: Talk with Your Doctor is a 30-minute, live call-in show with over 1 million viewers in PA and NJ. The PEAK TV, another co-production with ASR Media, offers viewers thought-provoking stories, tips for better health, and ways to be your best self.
"The array of St. Luke's medical programming available on WFMZ, including St. Luke's HealthNow, demonstrates that their commitment to the community is second to none. By offering weekly, in-depth coverage of important medical topics in the public space, St. Luke's is providing an invaluable service to area residents," says Ashley Russo. "We are honored to be a part of it."
St. Luke's HealthNow, Talk with Your Doctor, and The PEAK TV air in rotation every Monday at 6:30 PM on WFMZ-TV Channel 69 (Service Electric channel 508 and RCN channel 1007). Check local listings for show schedule and topics.
About St. Luke's
St. Luke's University Health Network (SLUHN) is a non-profit, regional, fully integrated, nationally recognized network providing services at six hospitals and more than 200 sites, primarily in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Schuylkill, Bucks, Montgomery, Berks and Monroe counties in Pennsylvania and in Warren County, New Jersey. The Network recently was honored with its second consecutive 100 Top Hospitals™ Award from Truven Health Analytics® in the Major Teaching Hospital Category. St. Luke's Quakertown Campus was also recognized as a 100 Top Hospital in the Small Community Hospital category.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
About ASR Media Productions
ASR Media Productions, creators of meaningful media such as Emmy® award-winning The PEAK TV, Lehigh Valley's premier lifestyle program airing locally on WFMZ - Channel 69 and nationally on DrTV. ASR Media Productions specializes in video and television production services, creative direction and writing, documentary storytelling, commercial concept and development, event recaps, and media training as well as marketing and social media placement that complement and enhance a company's existing efforts. ASR Media assists in the development of effective strategies for creating relationships between businesses and their key audiences. Each customized project is designed to meet our client's immediate and long-term goals. www.asrmediaproductions.com
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer