Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 163
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Elite Benefits of America Urges Clients to Review and Update Essential Documents and Disclosures
- Tara Furiani, Not the HR Lady, Shakes Up the World of Work with "F*ck Your Office Snacks"
- My Grief Angels Launches UGrief.com, the University of Grief, Offering One of the Largest Inventories of Free Online Grief Education Courses
- Culture and Change Consulting Firm Senscient Global Announces Completion of Rebranding Initiative
- Eddie Turner Recognized As The #8 Motivational Speaker In The World!
- New Horizons Supported Services, Inc. Respite House Fundraiser
- New Big picture, Big impact! HR Evolution "gets it", Servicing Southern PA, Greater Baltimore Area
- DiversityBlueprint 2024 Virtual Conference: Shaping Tomorrow's Diversity Landscape
- 2024 H-1B Visa and Green Card Reports Released in Innovative New Formats!
- TFG Global's new employee will attend the Mining Indaba conference in Cape Town
Everest Group evaluated a total of 22 leading vendor management systems (VMS) companies and outlined the complex and competitive landscape of the VMS technology vendor market. In the report, the firm also provided commentary on key strengths as well as assessments of each company's VMS capabilities.
ELEVATE's designation as a Major Contender and a Star Performer was assessed following the Everest Group's market analysis through the firm's Transition Intelligence database, provider public disclosures and in-depth interactions with a host of VMS buyers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
- Benchmark International Successfully Faciltd The Trans Bt RCC Flooring And Two Individual Investors
"ELEVATE is gradually creating a niche for itself in a rapidly evolving market by strategically investing in end-to-end contingent workforce management functionalities. Its comprehensive direct sourcing capabilities, complemented by its continued investments in building an agile technology stack to cater to mid-market and high-volume client needs, has led to its positioning as a Major Contender and a Star Performer on Everest Group's Vendor Management System Products PEAK Matrix Assessment 2023," said Krishna Charan, Vice President, Everest Group.
Everest Group PEAK Matrix assessments provide the analysis and insights enterprises need to make critical selection decisions about global top tech and tech services providers, top locations, best-in-class products, and best-in-class solutions. Leading enterprises around the globe trust these comparative assessments because of their unbiased evaluation of factors such as vision, capabilities/functionality, talent availability, market success/impact and cost.
More on eTradeWire News
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
"Everest Group's assessment of ELEVATE validates our strategy of focusing on the middle market and providing our customers with a compelling solution for managing their contingent talent," said Rob Morris, ELEVATE SaaS President and CEO. "We are thrilled to have achieved the Major Contender and Star Performer designations and will continue to refine and adapt our technology to meet the needs of this dynamic market."
For a copy of the Everest Group VMS Products PEAK Matrix Assessment 2023 featuring ELEVATE, click here (https://pages.insightly.services/everestgroupvms).
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)
- Mission Cloud Recognized on CRN's 2024 MSP 500 List in the Elite 150 Category
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- Space Force Guardians to Receive Generative AI-Enhanced ChatOps Tool From Velocity Explorations and Mattermost
- One Park Financial Celebrates 6th Consecutive Year of Spreading Joy to Young Patients