Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- SkillGigs, Inc. Named One of the Most Innovative Companies of 2023 by The CEO Views
- Carpe Diem Global Partners Unveils Sweeping New Leadership Advisory Services To Assist CEOs In Addressing Labor & Skills Shortages
- Stay Ahead of Deadlines. File W2 and 1099-NEC Forms Effortlessly with In-House ezW2 Software Today
- Electives, Inc. doubles its live learning library to include more than 450 classes
- QuickBooks Users Can Now Print W2 W3 on White Paper This 2023 Tax Season
- Join us at our 7th FlexForward event – a breakfast briefing at Flexpo Live
- W2 Software For Tax Professionals: ezW2 Now Support Quick Data Import and Batch Printing
- SPECTRAFORCE® Achieves Great Place to Work Certification
- Legal Tech Talent Network Announces Capability for Government Contracting at Local, State, and Federal Levels
"In 2022, ELEVATE successfully grew its market share as a leading VMS solution provider as a result of its uniquely innovative approach to helping customers navigate through the contingent talent landscape," said ELEVATE president and CEO, Rob Morris. "While our product enhancements and integration strategy have spurred this progress, it is our continued commitment to our customers and partners that will drive our future growth."
ELEVATE has gained significant momentum during the past year, achieving the following company milestones:
Product enhancements – The ELEVATE vendor management system (VMS) added several new features and increased functionality, including:
- Major time entry user interface refresh, streamlining and simplifying worker time capture
- Support for government-mandated break rule administration including ability to flag days when required breaks were not recorded, capture of worker attestations regarding missed breaks, and reporting on all missed breaks and related reasoning
- Bullhorn applicant tracking system (ATS) integration for staffing agencies using the ELEVATE staffing platform as a service (SPaaS) to better connect "the last mile" with their customers and tier-2 staffing suppliers
- Enable "Direct Placement" fee structures between lead agency and tier-2 agency
- Allowances for sales tax to be captured at the state, county and city levels
- "ELEVATE Connect" - a low-code, no-code integration platform enabling workflow automations and providing access to 1000+ connectors to enterprise applications which can be implemented in days or weeks vs. months
MSP engagements – ELEVATE has increased its managed services provider (MSP) active partnerships to include over a dozen leading contingent talent service providers. In 2022, ELEVATE added these organizations to its MSP roster:
- EverHive Corporation (https://www.everhive.com/) - One of the few companies to provide a holistic and truly vendor-neutral approach to optimizing contingent workforce management programs. EverHive is currently the only company offering a Hybrid MSP model.
- 360 Talent Solutions (https://360talent-solutions.com/) – 360 Talent Solutions helps growing companies leverage talent data, recruitment technology and rigorous methodology to gain access to the best talent, make the right hiring decisions and ultimately retain that talent.
- Per Sé Group (https://www.persegroup.com/) - For over 25 years, Per Sé has served as a privately-owned workforce solution provider within the energy and industrial markets. Its recruiting team specializes in placing top personnel in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire employment positions.
Customer wins – On the customer front, ELEVATE added significant customers in a myriad of industries, including:
- Third-party logistics provider
- Manufacturer and distributor of professional products for building applications
- Natural skincare and cosmetics company
- Direct manufacturer of custom precision steel forging
- Crop science and environmental science company
- Precision cancer diagnostics company
- Packaging products and systems company
- Provider of industrial technologies, memorialization and brand solutions
- Global grower and distributor of produce
- Provider of civil engineering, construction, environmental and geotechnical services
- Engineering and design, QA/QC, safety and asset integrity services
- Medical company focused on breathing technologies
ELEVATE's focus on mid-market sized organizations has proved to be a successful strategic market approach. Going forward, the company will continue serving its customers and partners with unparalleled service and innovative product solutions.
More on eTradeWire News
- UPS Launches Services at Neighborhood Parcel Authorized Shipping Center In Tewksbury MA
- One Of The Late Coolio's Final Interviews Shows Up Online With Tons Of Good Stories
- KDG Wins Best Place to Work Honors
- Used Black 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan for Sale!
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
About Elevate SaaS, Inc.
Elevate SaaS enables its blue-chip customers to solve complex contingent workforce challenges with a highly flexible, state-of-the-art SaaS solution. The ELEVATE platform was developed over the last decade to address the ever-evolving corporate demand for an effective contingent workforce and is purpose-built by industry veterans to solve these increasingly complex issues. Human capital often constitutes the largest single cost of doing business. Organizations worldwide are increasingly relying on an evolving supply of on-demand contingent workers, contractors, and consultants. To cost-effectively source and manage this on-demand talent, while maintaining compliance and regulatory standards, these organizations turn to sophisticated workforce management solutions, such as the ELEVATE total talent and vendor management system (VMS). For more information, visit us at www.elevatesaas.com and follow Elevate SaaS on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Trans4mation Photography Named Winner in 2023 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards
- Award Winning LBI Wedding Road Show and Party Planning Tour set for April 23
- Former NBA Player Gary Forbes Gives Back: Will Visit Campers At Camp Boggy Creek
- Lakes Edition's Travel Games Are Now Available For Family Vacation Fun
- Post-Event Tours Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos March 19 Benefit features Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan
- Presenters Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- PulteGroup Announces Final Homesites at The Trails at Grand Oaks
- takeotama.com: "Major website revisions now testing, live!"
- Go "Beyond The Zone" With Dance Parade's 17th Annual Parade And Festival On Saturday, May 20
- REDUCATO Sustainable Technologies Corp. Raises Public Awareness about Waste Separation and Recycling
- VORAGO Technologies Announces New Head of Marketing
- More than 700 people celebrate the opening of the Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- Vineyard Global Appointed PR Agency-of-Record for J2 Adventures
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Hosting Mega Open House Weekend Feb. 11-12
- Goodwill Sponsors Job Fair and Resource Day