Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 230
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 200
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 179
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 164
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 159
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 159
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 140
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 134
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Thiel College Office of Admission opens the application period for the 2021-22 academic year
- Gen-Z Girls From L.A. to the Bronx Speak Honestly About Real Solutions on #BlackLivesMatter
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- California League of Schools Names Cathy Perry as Executive Director
- The Playdate Dilemma Many Face
- Improving Parenting Skills Today
- Bilingual Montessori Preschool Is Open Using Social Distance Learning
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- Personal Hygiene Tips for Kids
- The Craig School Announces a New Head of School
Colleen Lara, reading specialist for Title 1 at Peralta Trail Elementary School recently earned her Doctorate of Education with a specialization in Reading and Literacy from Capella University in May 2020. Due to COVID-19, she will participate in a virtual graduation ceremony this summer, with a physical graduation sometime in 2021.
Ms. Lara is entering her nineteenth year in education, and her third year as a teacher at PTES. She is passionate about her career and the subject she teaches.
"I feel reading is the connection to all subjects, and it exposes one to so many wonderful things," said Ms. Lara. "A quote that I believe strongly about is from Lloyd Alexander, 'Keep reading. It's one of the most marvelous adventures that anyone can have.'"
More on eTradeWire News
- Saila Rachelle Comes 2 Visit New Original TV SERIES on Fire TV and Roku
- Minnesota Juvenile Delinquency Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains dismissal of 5th degree assault case
- Village Box Cafe, LLC, the ultimate dining experience
- Harvard Law School Justice Hackathon Participants propose technological solutions to injustices
- Don Diego Band selects Phenixx Marketing for Artist & Brand Management
Tier 1 and Tier 2 reading are levels that include all students and cover the major concepts of reading through a combination of whole-group and small-group differentiated instruction.
Located in beautiful Gold Canyon, AZ, Peralta Trail Elementary students and staff enjoy year-round desert splendor the moment they set foot on campus. The bobcat is the school's mascot and the Bobcat Pledge, GROWL (grow, respect, overcome, work and lead) helps students and staff stay focused on what's important in school and in life. For more information visit www.ajusd.org or call 480-982-1110.
- Immigration and Legal Professional Eager to Foster Honest Communication on the Airwaves
- Hospital Memoir Both Hilarious And Poignant
- Inspiring Book is Tool of Hope for Those Affected by Addictions
- "The Story of A Cockney Kid" by R. S. Lawrence is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Courtney Chicvak Selected to Present at the IACM 33rd Annual Conference
- Kristin Oberholtzer Named Chief Operating Officer of Advantage+
- Robert Feest Insurance Agency a 2020 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Choice Award Winner
- 50% Off Weight Loss Program in July
- Allison Quartuccio and Denali Realty Group Win 2020 Top Choice Awards
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Harvard Faculty Of Arts And Science Summer Finance Intern Shares His Second Year Experience
- Enter to Win a Brand-New 2020 Camaro ZL1 and a Matching Custom 1969 Camaro!
- Car Disposal Need, To Minimise The Environmental Hazards
- HDSA Los Angeles Team Hope Walk Goes Virtual!
- Village Box Cafe Bar And Grill
- "No Mas" Latin Podcast Awards Terminated Registration 24 New Nominated Podcasts
- Distillery Labs and Greater Peoria Economic Development Council Announce Innovative Partnership
- Coming back after Illinois Stay at Home Order