Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 132
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 103
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Dog Behaviours to Know for Effective Training
- PhytoPūr Bio Launches Active Hemp™ CBD Sports Gel Range
- He Comes at Night: Canadian Suspense short film premieres at LA Shortsfest July 6th
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Billy Moreland Brings Retirement & Income Radio To Spokane
- edjuster Partners with StaySafe to Deliver Workplace Safety Solutions to Lone Workers in Field Service Claims
- For Many Long-Term Care Insurance Rates Have Changed Little Over Five Years
- America's RV Warranty now offers RV insurance
- Insurance Industry Takes 'Huge Step Forward' in Boosting Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Jeff Abramson and Richard Donoff Bring Safe Money Radio To Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach, Florida
- CLARA Analytics Appoints Tom Warden as Chief Insurance and Science Officer
- RHSB promotes Stacie Rand to Assistant Vice President, Commercial Quality Coordinator
- Kimberley Foucher Achieves Certified Risk Manager (CRM) Designation
- Billy Moreland Honored With Esteemed Invitation
According to Keith Buckley, Managing Director of Fitch Ratings, COVID-19 represents "one of the most significant credit events" in many people's lifetimes. So it's unsurprising that the insurance sector is changing its investment and liabilities strategy, shoring up its reserves against potential COVID-19 claims. PWC surmises that many captive insurers may even need capital infusions soon.
At 6 PM CEST/12 PM EST on June 4th, ELEKS will host an online TechTalk, delving into crisis-driven innovation and the future of the insurance ecosystem. It brings together industry-leading digital innovation managers and insurance experts who aim to tackle the challenges posed by catastrophic events.
Panellists will provide insights on how technology inspires creative thinking to overcome adversity. The notion of survival is not enough. Attendees can count on thoughtful solutions to complex problems to thrive in post-crisis economies. Five tech leaders will dive into the topic:
More on eTradeWire News
- Christina Aldan Speaking for Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- Eating bananas aides in blood circulation during long journeys
- La'Nardo Myrick aka Producer 9-0 Releases Plus Linguistic On BGE Digital Distribution
- SEM Link Launches STEM Literacy Program
- Waterside Productions Announces Dr. Stan S. Katz's New Book "The Art of Diplomacy"
Layla Atya, Digital Transformation Manager - Insurance Markets at ELEKS
Crisis, Microinsurance & Taobao Success
The subject will be focused on crisis-driven insurance innovation and will dive into the emergence of microinsurance and technologies that emboldened Chinese economic success.
Dr Bogdan Tanygin, Technical Account Manager at ELEKS
Autonomous Driving: Philosophical Changes in Insurance and Public Readiness
How autonomous driving impacts everyday life, corresponding public and regulatory acceptance. Special attention is given to new paradigms of the risk responsibility and its management, an effect on the (re)insurance.
Casey Roberts, Principal at Laurus Insurance Consulting
Drones in Agriculture, an Insurance Perspective
Drones are becoming more commonplace in farming and agriculture. Does it matter if it is the farmer's drone or one provided by a third party? What are the insurance complications? How might some of the data be used and considered by insurers now and in the future?
Aleksandr Stepanenko, Technical Account Manager at ELEKS
How Can Drones Help Captive Agroinsurance?
The subject will dive into the dimension of drone-powered businesses. The talk will touch on the technology-related limitations, opportunities and challenges facing farmers and insurers today.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wake Up With Marci is Getting Global Recognition
- Influencers Triple Their Price With The Influencer Rate Calculator Created By Tyler Chanel
- Local Orange County Business, Paper Mart Celebrates 100 Years Throughout August!
- Super Buddha's Gaming Inspired Nft Drops
- Professional Women of Flagler County to Host Business for Breakfast Friday, August 6th
Alex Thalmann, Strategic Innovation & Agile Team Lead
Insurance Transformation Process – Key Learnings of a Practitioner
Many industries struggle to embrace change into their DNA. They add digital on top of their activities and miss out to inspire existing value proposition with new opportunities. This talk will summarise the key learnings within the transformation process.
Follow this link to register for the event. Please note, the event will start at 6 PM CET (4 PM GMT, 12 PM EST, 9 AM WST).
ELEKS is a Top 100 Global Outsourcing Company, providing expert software engineering and consultancy services for over 28 years. Its talent pool of over 1500 specialists covers niches from Big Data to data migration and custom software development, making it the partner of choice for many of the world's leading enterprises, SMEs and technology challengers.
- Celebrate the Release of Tethered Worlds Book 03 With Book 01 Sale
- Ashni Patel Joins RE/MAX ONE, Dream Team as New Sales Associate
- Nearly half of L.A. tenants owe back rent
- Second Annual Kool Kids Foundation Golf Tournament a Sold Out Success
- Good Credit Car Loan in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- We Are Here To help You With Your Bad Credit Car Loan
- UBNGo Network Launches Weekend Workshop Covering Podcasting Basics
- Experience Wikwemikong; a proud, progressive, and prosperous First Nation
- Businessman, Podcast Host & Model, Acy Brown, Launches New Apparel Line "Peace is Priceless"
- D.J. Arrazcaeta Named One of "America's Best"
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
- Great Range of Construction Equipment Available for Rent at ESI Alaska
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Announces Three New Traveling Exhibitions
- Jenn Robinson Joins LARC Board of Directors
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host FREE Zoom Discussion on HOME RULE, August 18
- ACI Announces Three Virtual Events on Russia and China This September!
- Michigan Solar Solutions Recognized as Top U.S. Solar Installation Company
- Superhero Fans Wanted at Worthy One Store Shop Til You Drop
- Venus Michael Offers a Wide Range of Financial Services for Small Businesses
- Love It Own It Extended Acrylic Table Range