Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 511
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 508
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 426
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 227
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 199
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 193
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 182
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 155
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Jake L Kelly, Esq. The quiet Mogul
- Robinson's packaging conveyor expertise fits food grade needs
- NewAge(R) Industries Observes 15 Years of Employee Ownership
- ADI Sees Increase in Projects Feeding Automotive Parts
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on CAD Trends
- The Lunasphere Announces Luna Max 5000
- While Supplies Last: Thermal Transfer Label Sale
- Overstock Promo: Thermal Transfer Labels On Sale Now
The quantity of food donated by local businesses, Electri-Flex employees, and community members has been outstanding. A freezer truck was required to house 1,000 frozen turkeys. Other donations include cans of corn, cranberries, boxes of stuffing, broiler pans, green beans, chili, peas, black beans, kidney beans, tomatoes, rice, gravy, potatoes, macaroni, soup, yams, and more. SCARCE and the DuPage County Sheriff's SWAP teams sorted, boxed, and distributed these 1,000, ready-to-cook Thanksgiving Day meals to the community in the days and weeks leading up to this Holiday.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
Illinois has entered a second wave of alarmingly high COVID-19 cases this November with new stay-at-home advisories issued through this Thanksgiving holiday. The Kinander Family wanted to continue to help the community and give back to those most in need. "In these unprecedented times of financial hardship and uncertainty during this pandemic, Electri-Flex Company and the Kinander Family are happy to do their part to assist," said Jason Kinander, CEO. "Doing nothing is never an option."
Electri-Flex Company, a leader in electrical conduit design and manufacture for 65 years, produces Liquatite®, the most diverse line of liquidtight flexible electrical conduit in the industry. The company offers custom design, engineering, quality assurance and testing capabilities. For more information on Electri-Flex Company, call (630) 529-2920 or (800) 323-6174; fax: (630) 529-0482; e-mail: email@example.com; visit: www.electriflex.com; or write: 222 West Central Avenue, Roselle, IL, 60172-1994.
- Saelig Introduces Multimode Geolocating Abeeway Smart Badge
- La Prensa Texas Heads to Washington D.C. Exclusive Coverage of the 2021 Presidential Inauguration
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more