Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 123
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Weathering the storm with new recycled permeable aggregates from MCM
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- A Happier Thanksgiving: Thanks for Giving Campaign
- Guzi-West Helps Recommends most Homeowners Opt-In to the State/Federal Clean-up Programs
- How To Create The Perfect Basement Living Room
- Ground Penetrating Radar on The Sunshine Coast
- Miller Architects & Builders Completes Construction on Andra K Salon & Spa in Clearwater, Minnesota
- Blades Direct takes the lead in North America for introducing the "Shoxx Diamond Blades"
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" pioneers "Shoxx Diamond Blades" "RX13"
The video features and discusses these Heavy-Duty tests and parameters and they include:
· Tension - Withstands greater tension force.
o Tested to 500 lbs. which is a 66% greater force applied versus standard CSA and UL testing.
· Cold Flexibility - Superior flexibility in cold temperatures.
o Placed in a freezer for 4 hours, 300% longer cold exposure, and then wrapped around a smaller mandrel with a 30-37% tighter bend radius.
· Connector Compatibility - Stronger connector attachment.
o Pulling force of 350 lbs., which is 133% greater force applied versus UL testing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
· Crush - Excellent crush strength.
o Meets the same tough standards as UL, 1,500 – 2,000 lbs. depending on conduit diameter.
Liquatite® products that meet CSA Annex A "Heavy-Duty" include Types LA, ZHLA, CBLA, and CSA. Only conduit trade sizes ½" through 4" qualify for the (HD) "Heavy-Duty" designation.
· Type LA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, general-purpose, flexible steel conduit that offers outstanding protection against wet and oily conditions. Working Temperatures: UL: -30°C to 80°C Dry / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil and CSA: -30°C to 75°C Air /75°C Oil.
· Type ZHLA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, low fire hazard solution conduit, offering halogen-free, low smoke, and low flame spread properties. Working Temperatures: UL: -40°C to 80°C Air / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil and CSA: -40°C to 60°C Dry / 60°C Oil.
· Type CBLA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, Computer Blue LA, ideally suited for computer rooms and data center installations. Working Temperatures: UL: -30°C to 80°C Dry / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil and CSA: -30°C to 60°C Air / 60°C Oil.
More on eTradeWire News
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Local Car Dealerships And Baseball Team Donate 1000 Turkey Dinners & Trimmings
- Mounts Botanical Garden Celebrates December with Fun, Festive & Furry Events
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
· Type CSA is a CSA Certified, general-purpose, flexible steel conduit. It offers a Flame Test Rating FT-4 Flame Retardant and is (UV) Sunlight Resistant. Working Temperatures: CSA: -40°C to 75°C.
View the CSA "Heavy-Duty" video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkm_EeUELps) [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkm_EeUELps] or subscribe to the Electri-Flex YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/electriflexcompany?sub_confirmation=1). Download the CSA Certified "Heavy-Duty" Conduits sales sheet at www.electriflex.com/resource-library/, visit www.electriflex.com, or email email@example.com to learn more.
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!