Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Breakouts Announced for The Orange Conference 2019
- Blue Lotus Farm & Retreat Center will Roast in February
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Broccoli City Reveals 2019 Lineup And New Venue:childish Gambino, Lil' Wayne, Ella Mai, 6lack, Lil' Baby And More Set To Take The Stage
- Innocent Lives Foundation hires Shane McCombs as COO and adds Robin Dreeke, former head of FBI Behavioral Analysis Program, to Board of Directors
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
- Two Banking Professionals Join the Boys & Girls Club Board of Directors
- National Marriage Week (February 7-14)
- Agency on Aging Northeastern Illinois to Host Advocacy Breakfast for Older Adults and Caregivers
Unlike in many towns and counties in the United States, where seniors have institutions capable of meeting their daily needs, even for a short period, no such services exist in my hometown, Akokwa.
Legend Afro-American Partners, trading online as 'Elders Helping Hands,' offers older people in Akokwa the respect, the care and the dignity they have earned and deserve.
Akokwa is a quiet, peaceful Village in Imo state, Nigeria. We have caring staffs ready and eager to lead the way in helping our forgotten seniors. Many elders in Akokwa have already benefited from our program.
Our team helps with lots of tasks, Including:
More on eTradeWire News
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
ü Assisting with Bathroom trips
ü Washing clothes, plates, and dishes
ü Sweeping rooms
ü Maintaining safe environment
ü Providing companionship
ü And much more
One of the elders we visited did not need help with chores at the moment but just needed company. The staff stayed with him as he shared his experiences and words of wisdom. As they were about to leave, the senior wanted to know when they would come back.
Your donation will help expand our program to many parts of the state and also to visit more elders more frequently. Our longer term project is to build a recreation center for our seniors.
If you share our goals, if you understand our grief and its urgency please join us on this lifetime journey and donate today.
More on eTradeWire News
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- Delphin DAQ System Performs Fault Diagnosis Test on a CT Scanner
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
If donating by check or money order,
Mail donations to:
Legend Afro-American Partners, Inc.
3715 Main Street, Suite 403
Bridgeport Ct. 06606
LAAP is a nonprofit organization with 501 [c] 3 statuses, and all donations are tax-deductible.
Anselm Chibuike Anyoha MD
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- Once again Frontline VM is Designated Best Vulnerability Management Solution Finalist by SC Magazine
- Genesis of Edmond, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Mom and Small Business Owner Sharifah Hardie: Government shutdown is "bullshit!"
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Book Signing & Mini-Concert February 9 At Geer Village In Canaan
- Invitation from Roderick E. Hubbard at Vernalis Research chairing SMi's Drug Discovery Conference
- George Temple Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Carolina Closets Plus Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- The Law Offices of Mark S. Humphreys, Announces a Settlement in a Credit Life & Disability Claim
- SIU's Deadly Weapon Protection Program
- The Dangers of Home-Based Laser Hair Removal
- Exotic New Bridal Shop Shaking Up the Arizona Wedding Scene
- Two Drugs "Surprisingly Effective" at Treating Lung Cancer: Mesothelioma Too?
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- Muv Travel Unveils Its Top 30 Millennial Travel Destinations for 2019
- The Most Beautiful New Art and Coloring Shop Ever
- Online Marketplace Offering 7.56 Acres of Land to Highest Bidder in Fair Play, SC
- Littoral Power Systems Selected for Another DOE Grant
- Openview and Bold announce new technology partnership
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New 2019 Cars