Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Norman Love Confections opens Chocolate Salon at UTC in Sarasota
- How To Make Handmade Chocolate Father Christmas Santa Figurines
- MacCase Creates Custom iPad Cases for Prestigious Opus One Vineyards
- New Functional Beverage to Launch in December 2020
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
- Keeping Us Safe and Stylish: 11-Year Old Tween Chef Launches Durable and Upscale Cooking Wear
- Blended Cultures presents The Flava of Lehigh Acres Food Fest!
- Eighth & Fork Announces Sweet Partnership With The Doughnut Club
- Strengthening Wilmington's Nutritional Security
- Celebrity & Executive Chef Kirk Boudreaux, Sr. Personally Delivers Cookbook Recipes For a Week Of Tasty Tests in Chicago and Oak Park, IL
The stories are sponsored by the Dave's Killer Bread Foundation, which was established by Dave's Killer Bread to help provide more second chance employment opportunities.
El Sushi Loco CEO & Head Chef Frank Mendoza strongly empathizes with the struggles that persons with past histories experience when seeking employment. The Tastemade video features El Sushi Loco's CEO & Head Chef Frank Mendoza talking about how he overcame the odds against him to begin a successful Mexican-Asian fusion restaurant business.
Frank Mendoza remarks, "We're a place of second chances because, how could we not? I was down and out at one point, and somebody gave me a chance."
More on eTradeWire News
- Accelerate Announces OneChoice Alternative Portfolio ETF
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
For the Second Chances campaign video, Frank Mendoza has created a tasty new dish for El Sushi Loco's menu - the Crispy Chicken Burger. The dish begins with diced chicken breaded with crumbs made fresh from Dave's Killer Bread Burger Buns, fried to a golden brown, then served on butter baked Dave's Killer Bread Burger Buns covered with avocado, tortilla strips, and El Sushi Loco's Mexican/Asian fusion sauces.
Frank Mendoza's second chance story and many more inspirational cooking videos sponsored by DKBF can be found on the Tastemade Instagram and YouTube channels.
Watch El Sushi Loco CEO & Head Chef Frank Mendoza tell his second chance story : https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFIZn7MpHWV/?igshid=8a0lss88g63e
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- North Florida Green Chamber of Commerce Supports 11th-annual Small Business Saturday®,
- Growing your Relationship with God
- Cable Operators in Japan Explore Opportunities for Meeting Consumer Demand for 4K UHD Content
- "Live From Skylight Run" the Successful Series Presents its Third Live Event
- A newly released book - Life's Lessons Learned
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on Moving Violations
- Shotoku Broadcast Systems Joins Grass Valley Technology Alliance
- New Clinical Director Announcement
- VHC Issues Holiday Warning Signs An Aging Parent May Need Home Care Assistance
- Chelsey Wang Skincare Kicks Off the Holidays with Black Friday Savings
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Launching Marketplace for Artisans with Special Needs
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Sirius XM Radio's Wealthy Ways Show with Dr. Willie Jolley, Interviews Revered Thought-leader
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown