Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ghost Kitchen, Time for an Innovative Restaurant Opportunity
- Branded Strategic Hospitality Makes Investment In LuckyDiem
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- Village Box Café Bar & Grill to Accept Investments from The Community
- Weber's Offers Curbside Pickup in Ann Arbor
- Burroughs Introduces TransacTec™ Device as a Service – The Future of Transaction Technology
- Amarachi And Gallo Wines Team Up To Honor FDNY & CasPrep Families
- Stress Free Event Catering at Your Place
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
The premise of the dining club is simple:
• People can subscribe for a monthly or annual membership
• Members save 20% on their total bill at participating restaurants, which rotate each month
• Eighth & Fork gives back one meal to Denver Rescue Mission with each purchase made using the membership card
The dining program has been met with much success, but was impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic much like the restaurants and establishments it partners with. "Restaurants have been some of the hardest hit, as a result, we have seen a dramatic shift in the way they are operating due to the uncertainty in the world," said Eighth & Fork Founder Lori Hoest.
More on eTradeWire News
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
"We see ourselves as an excellent tool to navigate through these challenges," Hoest continued. "We provide an excellent marketing platform for restaurants at no cost. Our members can support local restaurants and save money by using their Eighth & Fork card whether they dine-in or takeout. While that's all happening, the more times a card is used, the more meals we donate to Denver Rescue Mission. If there was such a thing as a win, win, win situation, this would be it."
To celebrate its one-year anniversary this July, Eighth & Fork is partnering with local establishments including Ba-nom-a-nom, It's All Greek To Me, LeRoux, Little Owl Coffee, Pizza Republica, Reunion Bread, Rhein Haus, Taco Choi, and Unravel Coffee. Each month the dining club's curated selection of partners can be found at eighthandfork.com/restaurants.
More on eTradeWire News
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual and Audio Experience Directly to
- 7th Annual Race Against Gun Violence Goes Virtual
- Califa and the Timeless Sentries Episode III "Revelations" Available Now on YouTube!
"In our second year in business, we want to continue to encourage people to support their local restaurants and establishments and give back," Hoest explained. "Our members are making a huge impact by supporting local businesses, helping those in need, and saving some money while they're doing it."
For its one-year anniversary, Eighth & Fork is running a half-price special on its annual membership. For $50 (regularly $100) people can sign-up for an annual membership. The monthly membership is $10/month, which can be paused and turned back on as the member chooses. To learn more, visit eighthandfork.com (https://eighthandfork.com/memberships/).
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Avatar Corporation Debuts Novel, Water-Miscible Organic Certified Release Agent
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home
- Anyone for President: Now Available on Vimeo On-Demand and Amazon Prime Video