Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 278
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 247
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 229
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 216
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 202
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 175
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 151
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Here comes a new Christmas story for the Spanish-speaking tween in your life
- Entre Duendes Y Ratones: un cuento de Navidad diferente
- Idaho Author Wins International Book Award for Best Book of 2021
- Author, Mel Jackson Launches Inspirational Self Care Workbook Just In Time For The Holidays
- Help Children Celebrate the Limitless Power of Their Imaginations
- Strength Through Faith: 7 Uplifting Stories of Women Who Persevered
- Last Night When I Was Young Immortalizes Sports Icons of the 1950s and '60s
- HWA Announces Summer Scares Reading Program 2022
- Hey Carter! Books Announces Launch of the Companies First Holiday Book Titled, Santa Claus is Coming to The Town
- Finally, a Modern Immigration Story with a Happy Ending: Rosa
Written for ages 5 to 10, Mr. Sunnyside: Imagination introduces young readers to Tommy, a boy stuck at home on a rainy day. There is nothing to do; his mother is busy making breakfast; and Tommy has grown bored with his toys. What will he do to entertain himself?
An "eggstraordinary" character named Mr. Sunnyside comes to Tommy's rescue and saves him from boredom by taking Tommy on one adventure after another. Tommy is the only person who can see Mr. Sunnyside, and he's the only one who needs to, in this charming story that gives new meaning to the power of an active imagination.
More on eTradeWire News
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents opening weekend of "A Broadway Holiday"
- The Career Changers Awards - Celebrating people that are making the world a better place
- Does Health Insurance Cover Chiropractic Treatment?
- Sana Commerce Names EFQOUS it's 2021 Rookie Partner of the Year
- National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame to Induct Reggie McAfee
With clever wordplay, colorful illustrations and subtle lessons, Mr. Sunnyside: Imagination shares the story of a delicate egg who enters Tommy's life as a play friend and turns Tommy's mood from blue to "eggcellent!"
Author CK Gregory worked in many areas of theater and the media, both in front and behind the scenes. Now, he is embarking on a new career as a children's author. Mr. Sunnyside: Imagination is his first book in a series of "eggstra" adventures to come!
"The world can seem, at times, scrambled," Gregory said. "I hope my egg friends will set good 'eggsamples' for the readers and help children stay on the Sunnyside."
- Teaching With Simplicity Expands Resources For Math And English Language Arts Lessons
- Expanded Practice For Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, And Post Covid Treatment In Haverhill Ma
- The Longevity Training Academy Announces New Guided Fasting Group Coaching Program
- Distroller World Donates Neonate Babies to Nonprofit Miracle Babies Santa's Workshop Toy Drive
- Cabrillo Economic Development Corporation Announces Newest Board Member
- 'Hotspotting the Opioid Crisis' Uses AI and the SpectraMedix Platform to Identify Those At-Risk
- My Hidden Crypto Gem: The Defi DAO Fund
- Hoffman & Associates Announces its Newest Associate
- Maní, in State of Yucatán, Named a 'Best Tourism Village' at UNWTO General Assembly
- Holabird's December Dreams: Premier Americana Auction will be held Dec. 17-19, online and in Reno
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Keith Burns
- Garden City Realty recognizes its top agents of the month
- Annuity.com Endorses Brad Rhodes' New Book Protecting Your Retirement
- TruAmerica Multifamily Closes Debut Workforce Housing Fund Oversubscribed at $575 Million
- Learn Mutual Fund Investing As a Beginner with this New Book
- 6 Common Commercial Construction Projects
- Democrat Ángel Luis Vega declares Candidacy for Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- New Criminal Complaint Filed in Oxford High Shooting
- Work 365 announces integration with ConnectWise for subscription billing and invoicing
- Max Tucci auctions off Delmonico's Restaurant Memorabilia on HGTVs Everything But The House