Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Unified Interface for Dynamics365
- Voter Beware: Could Your Favorite Presidential Candidate's Policies Wreck the U.S. Economy?
- Venbridge moves to new offices to accommodate growth
- USAM Group Adds Powerhouse Fintech Duo to Client Roster
- Disability Credit Canada Releases New Canada Pension Plan Disability Guide
- Disability Credit Canada Releases New Disability Tax Credit Guides
- As Brokerage Firms Consolidate, RIAs Expand
- SoKay Launches SoKay Borrowers to Help People Borrow From Friends and Family in a Better Way
- TechnoServe Named the #1 Charity for Fighting Poverty
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
More than 8,000 customers in Mexico and Latin America rely on the eFactor Network to optimize their working capital and reduce risk in the supply chain. Our award-winning financing platform improves efficiency through the exchange of information and transparency in payment and billing flows.
eFactor Network allow buyers, and suppliers to make their supply chain more efficient, unlock free cash flow, allowing them to be more competitive. Their multiple national and international fundraisers, as well as their own capital market financing solution, eFactor Diez provide adequate financing to their clients.
eFactor Network was started in 2009 with two things in mind. First, help large buying organizations improve their working capital by extending payment terms without increasing the burden of their supply chain. Second, to serve its suppliers by giving the option of obtaining an advance payment at attractive financing rates.
More on eTradeWire News
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
Their vision became a reality and today they help thousands of companies to optimize their working capital and cash flow.
The third FiNext Awards & Conference was held on the 29th & 30th of August at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida. This event was the much awaited Finance and Technology conference of the year 2019 for North American region which aimed at bringing together the best and brightest from the field of Finance & Technology under one roof.
The conference strives to build a platform for startups, SMEs, key decision makers, researchers, investors and people from the media to interact and garner meaningful alliances.
The event saw individuals from technology, financial services, public sector, and academia come together for a two-day discussion on how to best support FinTech infrastructures, best ways to grow start-ups and general diversification in Finance & Technology and more.
For more information, visit: https://finextcon.com/member/efactor-network/
eFactor Network Website: http://www.efactornetwork.com/
+1 (702) 621–6157
- Mark Spain Real Estate to Cross $1 Billion Annual Sales Mark for First Time During Record Sales Year
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- OnCourse Sales Automation Hits Growth Milestone After Launch
- Take Shape Plastic Surgery Now Offers Total Body HD Liposuction
- SOS International Meditation Center in Lisle Featured on Cover of "Metal Architecture"
- Children's Choir to Sing In Memory of Martin Luther King, Jr
- Eltropy Chosen to Improve Collection Response Rates for UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- Welcome Michelle Moehring to the Wisco Hotel Group
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Forms Under 40 Networking Group
- Improving Acquires Dallas-Based Code Authority
- Columbia University Launches Dual Degree Program with Tel Aviv University
- GBC aba announces the opening of the only alternative preschool for children with autism in Peoria
- Award-Winning Local Pizzeria Cultivates Growth With Unique Marketing Solutions
- CopyLady Earns ENX Magazine Elite Dealer of the Year Award
- First Choice Neurology BAN2401 Study to Assess New Alzheimer's Treatment
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina