Popular on eTradeWire
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 247
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 239
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 156
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 134
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Founder of Financial Planning Honored for 50th Anniversary of CFP Designation Asset Planning Corp
- Everything You Need To Know About 1031 Exchanges
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- Ascensus Appoints New Regional Vice President
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Benchmark International Represented Provenance Consulting in the Sale to Trinity Consultants
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
More than 8,000 customers in Mexico and Latin America rely on the eFactor Network to optimize their working capital and reduce risk in the supply chain. Our award-winning financing platform improves efficiency through the exchange of information and transparency in payment and billing flows.
eFactor Network allow buyers, and suppliers to make their supply chain more efficient, unlock free cash flow, allowing them to be more competitive. Their multiple national and international fundraisers, as well as their own capital market financing solution, eFactor Diez provide adequate financing to their clients.
eFactor Network was started in 2009 with two things in mind. First, help large buying organizations improve their working capital by extending payment terms without increasing the burden of their supply chain. Second, to serve its suppliers by giving the option of obtaining an advance payment at attractive financing rates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gregory Blair and FANG Win Big at the Lucky Strike Film Festival!
- XproAd: Growth in Native Advertising Market is projected to Scale Massively by 2025
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Book offers 'Effing Simple' advice for network marketers and non-sellers alike
- Multi-Award Winning Actress Bridie Latona Stars in "I Think You Know" Music Video from Kalon Hart
Their vision became a reality and today they help thousands of companies to optimize their working capital and cash flow.
The third FiNext Awards & Conference was held on the 29th & 30th of August at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida. This event was the much awaited Finance and Technology conference of the year 2019 for North American region which aimed at bringing together the best and brightest from the field of Finance & Technology under one roof.
The conference strives to build a platform for startups, SMEs, key decision makers, researchers, investors and people from the media to interact and garner meaningful alliances.
The event saw individuals from technology, financial services, public sector, and academia come together for a two-day discussion on how to best support FinTech infrastructures, best ways to grow start-ups and general diversification in Finance & Technology and more.
For more information, visit: https://finextcon.com/member/efactor-network/
eFactor Network Website: http://www.efactornetwork.com/
+1 (702) 621–6157
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
- MecheTech is Now BayouCart Moving Forward
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Brittany Bussell Featured in the Chicago Edition of Top Agent Magazine
- Virtual Staging Tours: How They Can Help Close Real Estate Deals
- Cleaned Ltd of Loughborough, Leicestershire
- The Lashe® Launches PayPal Credit®
- Mental Health Industry Leaders in the Entertainment Industry attending Equity Symposium
- Mile High H2O offering Water Quality Presentations across the US
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity