Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3939
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 879
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 872
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 871
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 857
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 852
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 770
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 535
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 442
- Rundgren Radio To Promote A Tribute To The Beatles' White Album in Cincinnati OH With Todd Rundgren 359
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2nd Annual Fashion to Feed at Mercedes-Benz of Music City
- Avanaut Collection | Automatic watches, built to last
- New-Generation FameSmile Removable Veneers Successfully Replace Permanent Ones
- Footwear Brand Brings Unique Design Approach to Waterproof/Insulated Kids Boots
- EVN Mode of Los Angeles, Launches Handmade Designer Women's T-Shirt Line!
- OTBT Introduces New Global Boho Collection
- Designer Registration Opens for Fashion Week Events in Baltimore and New York
- Passport To Fashion Announces Date for Runway Show That Celebrates Diversity
- The Pink Carpet Event Charity Fashion Show Announces 2020 Date
- SolidTies.com Launches Website October 7, 2019
"In designing this collection, I was inspired by the nostalgia for times past," states Founder and Designer, Melissa Wang. "In our daily lives, we frequently focus on the future, looking forward to what tomorrow might bring. We rarely have time to look back, reminisce, and share our memories with those around us. Remember when… is a game that I like to play with my girls, and I love hearing about what they remember about places, people and experiences as they grow."
In designing this collection, Wang was inspired by this appreciation of the past in mind. She created classic pieces made of cashmere and fine merino wool knits paired with traditional textiles such as tweed, brocade and embroidery. Like the collections before it, the attention to detail is key, and the elegance is captured in the design.
More on eTradeWire News
- Morven Museum & Garden presents Dreaming of Utopia: Roosevelt, New Jersey November 15, 2019 - May 10, 2020
- Environmental Activist Band 'Instrument of Peace' is Hosting Its Album Release Celebration
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- Former San Marcos High School Principal Files Appeal After Court Ruling Against His Reinstatement
This collection includes occasion wear, which is perfect for embracing the holiday season, as well as classic every day pieces. Intricate embroidery, sequins and florals are among Wang's top picks to design, as are classic staples for girls and boys. She made sure to design a tutu skirt, which is a perennial favorite. In addition, FW2019 introduces accessories including a reversible faux fur vest and a gorgeous hand knit scarf.
For FW2019, Wang combines the company's distinctive eden & zoe palette of grey, pink and white for girls, with the addition of seasonal colors, lavender and black. For boys, she stays with classic shades of blue, gray and black. Sizing runs from newborn up to size 14.
To view the collection, please visit www.edenandzoe.com. For the latest company announcements, become a Facebook fan at www.facebook.com/edenandzoe; follow on twitter @edenandzoe and Instagram @edenandzoe.
ABOUT EDEN & ZOE:
Founded in 2013 by Melissa Wang, eden & zoe is a luxurious knitwear brand for children, inspired by her two young daughters. The San Francisco based company creates stylish and comfortable knits in classic yet modern designs. eden & zoe knitwear is made to be worn, enjoyed and shared. Available for purchase on www.edenandzoe.com. Worldwide shipping available.
Marisa Ryan Public Relations
- PODS® Las Vegas Steps in to Help Residents Declutter to Resell
- CX Orlando Named MSPA Elite Firm for 2020
- Opening Reception Friday, November 8, 2019, 6-8pm
- San Francisco Writer Anh Lê Remembers U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings
- Thiel College Announces October Students of the Month
- How Two Managers Benefited from the Team Process Questionnaire
- The Trailer Film Festival Los Angeles
- A Focus on Sourcing Yields Pierpoint International Recognition by HRO Today
- Prime Launches Secure WiFi-as-a-Service to Protect Customers from Cyber Attacks
- 'WE WILL ROCK YOU' Rock Musical Experience Takes Stage at Duke Energy Center for the Arts
- WaterSmart Systems & Plumbing - Celebrating 25 years In Business!
- New eSports League and Streaming Channel Coming to Arizona in 2020
- May Wes Introduces Planter Stalk Stompers for John Deere 17700NT Planters
- Brown & Brown Insurance's Charity Golf Outing raises record amount to benefit Child Care of SWFL
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven projects on Pine Island and in Venice
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Zadro Products Launch Redesigned Website To Simplify The Beauty & Home Shopping Experience
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings