Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Cathilina Sutton Joins RHSB Public Entities Practice Group
- InsuranceHub Shows Some Love to Families in Need During the Holidays
- NJ Builders Group Recognizes BCA Insurance's Lisa Post as its Woman of the Year
- New data analytics major at Thiel College to open doors for students into growing field
- Why Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance is important to Freelancers and Contractors
- DBL Center Makes It Easy to Choose Privatized NJ State Disability (NJ TDB) Insurance
- What you need to know about Black Friday in Canada
- Cybersecurity for small businesses
- Insurance Navy Brokers Shares Holiday Travel Tips
Since its inception in 2016, the awards have become the preeminent showcase of excellence in Canadian insurance, recognizing top organizations and individuals for their outstanding achievements and best practices over the past 12 months.
"Eddy's system utilizes IoT enabled technology to track water environments of a home or a building, and alerts when issues are detected, ultimately reducing the instances of water damage events," elaborated Travis Allan, CEO of Eddy Solutions. "To be recognized as a finalist in the Insurance Business Awards is an honour, particularly in the risk management category, as Eddy's system is a substantial risk management tool for carriers and brokers to reduce their clients' water damage risk."
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
Winners will be selected by a panel of industry experts and revealed at the stellar black-tie awards gala, which will welcome over 550 industry professionals on November 28, 2019 at the Liberty Grand in Toronto. The event is organized by Key Media, the global publisher of Insurance Business, Wealth Professional, and Life Health Professional.
Insurance Business magazine's managing editor Paul Lucas said: "We're so thrilled with the list of finalists. We were inundated with nominations and we feel this is truly a snapshot of the best and brightest in the Canadian insurance industry right now. It's going to be a fantastic honour to be at our gala event in November to celebrate such a deserving group."
Those who wish to attend the gala are urged to reserve seats as soon as possible (https://ibawards.ca/index.php/pricing-and-registration/?utm_source=pr/).
Eddy Solutions is an award-winning innovative Canadian manufacturer of smart water metering and leak protection products and related technologies, helping property owners protect, control, and conserve water usage. Eddy provides substantial protection to single family homes as well as commercial, industrial, and multi-family residential buildings. For more details about Eddy's products or company information, please visit eddysolutions.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
About Insurance Business:
Insurance Business is the leading independent business magazine and website for insurance brokers and advice professionals. A key business resource, Insurance Business provides daily breaking news, cutting-edge opinion and in-depth analysis affecting the industry. Insurance Business also offers a series of industry reports that recognise the achievements of key individuals and businesses as well as providing the latest in business best practice in a continually evolving industry. Part of the global Insurance Business suite of publications, IB reaches a wide readership in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, USA, Canada and UK.
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple