Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
Similar on eTradeWire
- Shearwater Health Selects Libman Education for Coder Training
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- Radical Empathy to meet with U.S. Department of State International Visitor Leadership Program
- Don't Miss ISTELive This Year! Register to Access More than 1,000 Empowering Experiences & Teacher Classes from the Comfort of Home
- Pikmykid and FACTS Announce Partnership to Advance School Safety and Efficiency
- GWU Agrees Not to Fire Justice Thomas
- Thomas J Blocker Society Living Legends Gala To Honor Drs. David Satcher & Louis Sullivan
- Mutual Aid Ambulance Service Partners with Excela Health for Paramedic Training Program
- New Hampshire Becomes the 15th State to Require Personal Finance as a Core Academic Subject
- Students Demand - Ban Supreme Court Justice From Teaching at GWU
Eddie Turner is the host of the Keep Leading!® podcast. The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts recognized the Keep Leading!® podcast with the Communicator Award of Distinction for Individual Episodes-Business Podcast.
"Coming in as the new managing director of the AIVA, I was thrilled to be greeted by such a high-level of creativity amongst the submissions for the 28th season of The Communicator Awards," said new AIVA managing director Lauren Angeloni. "I congratulate Eddie Turner on his well-deserved win."
"I am proud of this recognition for the Keep Leading!® podcast," said Eddie Turner, "This podcast allows me to spread my message about continuous leadership development to people around the world. I'm grateful to all my listeners and those who support my work."
About the Communicator Awards
The Communicator Awards is the leading international creative awards program honoring creative excellence for marketing and communications professionals. Founded nearly three decades ago, The Communicator Awards is an annual competition honoring the best in advertising, corporate communications, public relations, and identity work for print, video, interactive and audio. The Communicator Awards is widely recognized as one of the largest and most coveted awards of its kind in the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emily "Ellie" Spencer joins Spencer Properties full time!
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
About Eddie Turner
Eddie Turner is an in-demand leadership development expert. He is "Changing the Face of Leadership" as a Principal Consultant and Executive Coach at Linkage, Inc—an international leadership development firm.
Eddie is a Certified Speaking Professional™ (CSP®) and ranked #6 on the Top 30 list of Motivational Speakers by Global Gurus. He is ranked #18 on the Top 25 Thought Leaders in Leadership by Thinkers 360. Forbes recognized Eddie as the Preeminent Authority on Emerging Leaders.
Eddie has appeared in national print, radio, and television media such as the Wall Street Journal, CNN, Fox News, PBS, NPR, and ABC. He has also worked as a national media commentator.
To book Eddie Turner for your organization, visit: https://www.linkageinc.com/team-member/eddie-turner/
Eddie Turner LLC
- Remodeled Fischer Platz in Frankenmuth open for summer fun
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- Pear, Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Hires New Associate
- Bandits' Dhane Smith Wins National Lacrosse LeagueMVPs; Teat Wins Rookie of the Year
- An Abundance Of Violence As The World Spins: Is Martial Law Coming?
- Daugherty Business Solutions A Winner of St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Top Workplaces 2022 Award
- Rockland Trust joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Polemos X Shrapnel Partnership Announcement
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- The Chris Fritch Team announces that @NewBrighton has an exquisite #homeforsale!
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- Southern Maryland Center for Independent Living Unveils a New Brand & Corporate Identity
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem