Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 729
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 345
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 226
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 208
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 198
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 185
- Notion Press publishes Pearls of Vedic Wisdom to Succeed 177
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced to Offer Call shop Solution Development Service
- Hurricane Florence Response: StandUp Wireless Offers Unlimited Talk, Text, 5GB of Data to South Carolina-based Subscribers
- Ethernity Networks and Advantech Collaborate on Accelerated vBRAS Platform
- Technicolor's Brian Jentz Explains How High-End CPE Can Help NSPs Gain a Competitive Edge and Drive Margins as Consumption Models Evolve
- Tekno Telecom Exhibits at CCA 2018
- Text My Main Number Launched Business Texting for Courier Companies
- Ecosmob CRM integrated IVR Solution make your business easy
- Visual Forms with INI FormStudio™ Simplify Self-Service Response Collection
- Ecosmob's Consulting Over Phone Solution to Enhance Business Growth
- CityPoleTM by Comptek Technologies to Sponsor and Exhibit at the Colorado Smart Cities Symposium
Ecosmob, a global VoIP technologies leader launched an improved and highly secure tailored session border controller solution specifically targeting VoIP service providers across the world.
Speaking on the launch a representative of the company said that SBC solution is not a one-off investment and that it must be updated and improved in order to ensure total security against DOS attacks and toll frauds that are endemic to VoIP services. Sticking to outdated versions of SBC can give a false sense of security and VoIP service providers simply cannot afford to have vulnerabilities. Ecosmob SBC solution development constantly monitors rise of new threats and delivers solutions that are highly secure, which is a feature of its recent iteration. Its SBC releases are cloud based and updated all the time, giving true peace of mind to its VoIP service providers. Scaling becomes easier too due to virtualized environment and VoIP service providers can include it along with class4/5 switches thereby gaining even more additional benefits besides security. Elaborating on the scalability aspect and virtualization he said that VoIP service providers can reduce cost of ownership while implementing such SBCs at various points to support any number of subscribers. SBC virtualization also translates to lower investment upfront and speedy implementation across various locations and borders by service chaining process. Virtualization also means that VoIP service providers need not manually monitor RCS traffic and packet traffic—the SBC does it all and handles balancing of signaling traffic.
More on eTradeWire News
- New 24 hour gym in Redditch offers a range of membership options
- Custom made natural makeup brand disrupting the cosmetic industry
- Surf announces media partnership with March of Dimes
- Small Business set to Challenge National Companies Seeks Crowdfunding
- Poor People's Campaign holds hearings of impacted people in Richmond
- Venga Global Acquires Translators International
- Eyeska Technologies, Inc., Enters the Blockchain Market With Eyeska "O" Block Ecosystem
Talking about additional features of its SBC solution (https://www.ecosmob.com/sbcsolution/), the spokesman said that media is constantly evolving and users across the world use a variety of media protocols to communicate by video or audio and this can cause headaches for VoIP service providers. Its SBC offering includes practically all the well known protocols and even WebRTC as well as Rich Communication Services for clear and crisp audio and video.
Apart from the technical features that have received an upgrade, the billing part and analytics too have been improved on feedbacks of existing customers. To sum it up, he said that its latest version is by far the most cost effective, agile and responsive solution.
Ecosmob welcomes inquiries from VoIP service providers worldwide and they can be reached on 91 79 40054019, email firstname.lastname@example.org via website https://www.ecosmob.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Poultry Feed Market Report Based on Upcoming Trends Analysis: 2018-2027
- CarltonOne Engagement launches Latin American strategic partnership
- eHealth Africa and Viderum Demonstrate How GIS technology Can Save Lives
- Saudi Airlines Phone Number - Makes Your Journey More Pleasant
- Driving Business Agility through On Demand Salesforce Services
- Radar Security Market Analysis 2018 & Top Players Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon Company,
- One-IT provides innovative business solutions based on Augmented Reality
Ecosmob Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Best Mobile Apps Development Companies Riyadh,saudi Arabia
- Domain Names Make the Difference in Success on the Web
- Technologies shaping the future of logistics
- Sapienza Consulting Holding BV in process of the acquisition of MOLTEK Consultants Ltd
- Change Your Home into a Smart And Luxurious Home With Automation
- New Office 365 apps transform assessment at Wells Park School
- Roatan, Honduras: About the Town of Sandy Bay
- Scott Stevens Announces New Thriller Novel Release Date!
- Dental SEO Services NI | SEO for Dentists in Northern Ireland - NiSEO
- Alliance Humming Gardens receives award for Best Residential Villa Project 2018
- A Game-Changer: How Samsung Optimized The Galaxy Note9 For Next-Level Gaming
- Canada-Based Hope & Grace Immigration Consulting Introduces Their Services
- Dilmah to re-engineer 18th century high tea concept at GulfHost in Dubai
- Maserati Honored for Outstanding Design: Readers of Auto Motor und Sport put Ghibli first
- The Automotive Paint Market is to be around USD 14.2 Billion by 2024
- Advantages of using GD Rectifiers as your Distributor
- New e-book spills the secrets for growing hotel occupancy!
- New partnership launched to help meet skills gap in forestry
- Beecell launches Content Services in South Africa and Tunisia
- ASAP Inkjets Offers discounts on Samsung ML1665 toner cartridges