Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 529
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 524
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 440
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 242
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 214
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 192
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 162
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 125
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- Green Stream Holdings Prepares for NE Solar Projects with New Production Space
- IGNITE CTRM Launches Tiered Pricing With Packaged SaaS Solutions Starting at $99
- Women's Energy Network - Boston Announces 2021 Board of Directors
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Named Top Bioeconomy Consulting Group
- Custom enclosures ramp up safety for energy storage systems
- Alstom joins the US High Speed Rail Association as a Global VIP Member
- Exact Solar Celebrated in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- New Predictive Analytics Program From Solar Support Cuts Downtime in Legacy Inverters
- Ofer Levin GTI: Renewable Energy Investments in Austria - a Leap towards 100% Green Goals
The Heat for Heroes program was developed by Economy Fuel Company as a way to recognize and thank local veterans for their service and bravery. "We believe it is our duty to ensure the men and women who have served our country are never left out in the cold," says Alec Voccola, General Manager of Economy Fuel.
Launched annually on Veterans Day, the program accepts nominations to supply up to $1,500 of home heating oil to a deserving local veteran. "In the past, we've only selected one recipient, but through the partnership with Charley With A Y Foundation, we're really looking forward to a second veteran benefitting from the program this year," says Voccola.
"At Charley With A Y, our core mission is to support fallen and wounded veterans and their families throughout the country. This partnership with Economy Fuel brings us joy to be able to provide warmth this holiday season and throughout the year to our much-deserved local veterans," says Scott Rochlin, President of Charley With A Y Foundation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emory Neurophysiologic Institute To Release Documentary And Book
- Enigma Norteño releases new single "El Flaquito"
- A Pitch Above for Black Businesses
- TVS Hollywood History Network.Com Adds Military, NASA Programming to WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals Secrets To Infinite Sustain
Now through November 30, the public can nominate veterans at EconomyFuelCo.com by submitting a short story describing why their veteran candidate deserves up to $1,500 in heating oil from Economy Fuel and Charley With A Y Foundation this winter. The two 2020 recipients will be announced on December 7, Pearl Harbor Day.
About Economy Fuel Co
Economy Fuel is a full-service heating oil company proudly serving Fairfield and New Haven counties since 1965. The company is built on the principle that low prices do not have to mean poor service. In fact, Economy Fuel prides themselves on delivering great service AND low prices through their unique Heating Oil Buyers Club program. For more information, visit EconomyFuelCo.com.
About Charley With A Y Foundation
Established in memory of LCPL Charley Rochlin, The Charley with a Y Foundation supports fallen and wounded veterans and their families in the greater Fairfield County area. For more information, visit CharleyWithAY.org.
- Latunya Wright Is The Financial Pro You Should Know
- Retirement Planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham opening offices in Orlando Florida
- The Art of Brooklyn Film Festival Names Award-Winning Filmmaker Christie Conochalla 2021 Guest Festival Director
- Shower Mistakes You Need to Know
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Is Driven By Core Values
- EstateOfMind's Feb. 13th two-session online auction has militaria, fine art, decorative accessories
- New Talkin' Fight Website now Features Data-Driven Content; Shows Streamed Live and Held In Archive
- Orchestry & Dapt Announce Partnership to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Radiant Design Build Recognized for their Commitment to Green Homebuilding
- TeeVid Disrupts The Event Industry
- Phrazor by vPhrase- A BI Tool that Turns Incomprehensible Data into Interesting Stories
- Enmarket in Pooler Opened Creating 20 New Jobs
- 2018 Grey Nissan Altima for Sale!
- CEO Action Regional Summit Promotes Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Within the Lehigh Valley
- Blue Used 2016 BMW 3 Series For Sale at Nexcar
- New from Down & Out Books: TWO IN THE HEAD by Eric Beetner
- LEGEND Recordings Announce Multi-Year Extension with INgrooves Music Group
- 5 Signs Your Commercial Building Needs A Remodel
- Play Big Zone is an indoor play space and Arcades in Marlboro NJ
- New video aims to unmask domestic abuse as violence against women skyrockets during the pandemic