Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- James Garrison and Douglas Wells receive national recognition through the INDEPENDENT PRESS AWARD®
- Audley Press Publishes First Collection
- Customization differentiates industrial engraving services
- Caleb Wygal's latest novel named a Semi-Finalist in 2019 Adventure Awards Competition
- Preggo Pause Magazine Hits Newsstands Today
- Greenleaf Book Group Helps Plant Almost 10,000 Trees in 2018!
- Looming Algae Threats inspire 2019 Book Award Winner
- Highly Acclaimed Western Author Bill Yenne Signs With Dusty Saddle Publishing
Ebola Outbreak Map. Com
May 19, 2019
8 Congolese migrants just arrived in the united states with Ebola Virus.
The migrant shelters reports that many congo africans are now arriving sick with Ebola virus.
Many migrants from congo are now in the united states and coming across the border daily. Laredo Health Director Dr. Hector Gonzalez told the Laredo City Councilman George Altget during a council meeting on April 4. "For them, my concern was Ebola." He said that due to the time element, the Congolese migrants were not developing symptoms of Ebola. "But, we're on alert to check that," he said.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
Ebola Virus monitoring is done to ensure migrants are not infected with Ebola Virus it takes 21 days for Ebola virus symptoms to show up.
Ebola Outbreak Map has reports of Congo migrants showing up in Kentucky as well.
Gonzalez said that 2,800 migrants have been released in Laredo at the bus station in the past two and a half months. He said the city government is working with charity organizations to provide health screenings.
Ebola Outbreak Map. Com
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN