Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Let's Talk HR Services Redefines Industry Standards with Relaunched Services Page
- Bridging Talent and Employers: Let's Talk HR Services Reinforces Its Mission on Revamped Webpage
- ELEVATE Recognized as a Major Contender and a Star Performer by Everest Group
- Revolutionizing Leadership: Zen Benefiel's New Book Unveils the Power of Servant Leadership
- EmployTest Earns Recognition for Pre-Employment Testing Solutions
- Tribe Joins Forces with Purpose and Performance Group
- Graduation medals deliver rewards for students and institutions
- Charity begins at home: Integrity Charitable Foundation picks Crossroads Hope Academy for support
- Ironside HR, No. 7 on the 2023 SMU D100 List
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home
In a four-year study on the impact of employee engagement, researchers found that when internal branding effectively conveys an organization's ethics and values, it leads to increased employee satisfaction, ultimately enhancing the attractiveness of the brand (Tkalac Verčič, A. Public Relations Review. 2021).
Internal branding also creates a sense of belonging and loyalty, making employees more motivated to participate in training programs when they can connect with the course content on a personal level. Retention also improves when training materials are in line with your brand identity because they are more memorable. Employees are more likely to retain and apply what they've learned when it's connected to the brand they interact with daily.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
At EasyLlama, we've seen the direct results of increasing training completion rates when employers use personalized reminders, a custom dashboard design, and unique course content. Internal branding on your training platform is the best way to help employees connect with the material and feel more "at home" in their training experience.
EasyLlama's wide variety of customization options include:
- Uploading company logos, colors, and graphics to be featured in the training platform, email reminders, and completion certificates
- Customized content in email and text reminders, training disclaimers, and policy acknowledgments to confirm employees understand workplace policies
- Machine-translated subtitles, available in over 100 languages, as well as human-generated subtitles or translated on-screen text and narrations
- Change the backgrounds, images, and content of any course to reflect a chosen industry or office setting
More on eTradeWire News
- Best Freelance Copywriting Services
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Industry Standard Warehouse Racking Melbourne - Outer Space Installs
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
Looking to tailor compliance training for your organization? EasyLlama is ready to provide a quote for customizations to ensure the perfect fit for your employees. Learn more today at https://www.easyllama.com/demo/.
EasyLlama is on a mission to help companies become better, safer, and more inclusive places to work through custom workplace training courses. Founded in 2019, EasyLlama has developed mobile-friendly, easy-to-use online courses designed to replace outdated compliance training you'll find elsewhere. Available in more than 100 languages, expert-developed courses meet and exceed federal and state standards to help organizations stay in compliance while building a positive, employee-first business culture.
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
- Titan Pressure Washing Demonstrates the Difference Between a Pressure Wash and a Soft Wash on Tile Roofs
- New Book, "Drink Like a Local," Unlocks The Spirits and Secrets of New Orleans Drinking Culture
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Fred Haas Toyota World Presents the Battle For The Billboard Tundra Edition
- 'Stranger Things' Star Joseph Quinn Added to FAN EXPO Portland Lineup
- Cecilia Russo Marketing Awards $15,000 of Grants to Three Georgia Small Businesses
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- L-Tron to Attend Fire Chief Association (IAFC)Technology Summit International
- Lanier Islands Invites Atlanta to Enjoy Dinner with Santa and More
- Why Should I Provide Credit Card Payment Solutions at My Business?