Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 717
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 673
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 334
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 225
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 203
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 190
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 180
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Becoming an Advanced Tree Care Certified Arborist
- Lincolnshire Homeowners Seek Lawn Care Service from Advanced Tree Care
- Late Summer/Early Fall Lawn Care Tips from Advanced Tree Care
- The lifetime cut glass collection of Jean Rex will be sold October 20th by Woody Auction in Kansas
- Christkindlmarket Releases 2018 Dates and Hours
- CENTRIA Products Complete Golden State Lumber's Drive-Through Facility
- Ceramic Tile Education Foundation Launches Searches for Executive Director
- Bedminster Charities Fall Fest - fun for the entire family supports seven local charities
- 2nd Legal Tech Fair, organized by MyAdvo and LawPundits
- Hurricane Damages Creating Extraordinary Demand for Heavy Duty Tarps
"Typical warranties for outdoor power equipment are 1-3 years. We stand behind our products with a 5-year warranty," said Kirk Hyatt, manufacturing engineer manager, Earthquake, the lawn and garden division of Ardisam, Inc. "The Earthquake warranty gives retailers a competitive advantage because it gives their customers solid confidence in purchasing Earthquake products."
Ardisam, Inc. warrants Earthquake products under a five-year limited warranty to be free from defects in the material, workmanship or both. For products with Viper® engines, the 5-year warranty also applies to the engines mounted on the products. Products with KOHLER®, Briggs & Stratton, and Honda engines follow their respective warranties for the engines while their chassis and other parts are covered by the 5-year Earthquake warranty.
More on eTradeWire News
- Anand Mahurkar of Findability Sciences accepted into Forbes Technology Council
- Vovance Announced to Offer Cloud Computing Services to Global Clients
- Swiss International School Dubai Announces New Leadership and Developments for The New Academic Year
- "SAE" Students Win International Awards During their Participation in Four Film Festivals
- 90210 Cosmetic Dentist or Cosmetic Dentistry in Beverly Hills?
- Install MS office 365 and Best for your Business
- Beyond the Viewing Experience: How Samsung's QLED TV Incorporates Style with Function
Earthquake will exhibit its outdoor power equipment — including front and rear tine rototillers, cultivators, and chipper shredders — at the National Hardware Show, May 8-10, 2018 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nev. Earthquake will be at booth #11047 in the North Hall (Lawn, Garden and Outdoor Living). Earthquake products on display will include the Earthquake VERSA™ Combination Tiller Cultivator, the versatile two-in-one garden tool that works both as a tiller and cultivator. A 21-inch front tine tiller, VERSA quickly turns into an 11-inch cultivator with simple, tool-less removal of its outer tines and shields.
The National Hardware Show®
The National Hardware Show celebrates a rich history spanning nearly 75 years of serving the home improvement marketplace. From its early beginnings in New York during the post-World War II housing boom, its eventual move to Chicago in the 1970s, to today's current location in Las Vegas, NHS continually evolves through the industry's involvement, commitment and passion for improving America's quality of life through their homes. Today, NHS is the place for global manufacturers, associations, organizations and the media to get an unfiltered view of the industry, hands-on experiences, and access to the latest innovations and retail trends to enhance their business. For more information on the National Hardware Show, visit www.nationalhardwareshow.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Taming of the Drone-UAV - Faceless Airborne Terror
- ZooZwear Apparel Website Debut with The Top 25 Dog Breeds & The Top 10 Cat Breeds
- Vindaloo VoIP Announced to Offer Call shop Solution Development Service
- How to Reduce School Suspension With Students of Color
- Educator and Youth Advocate Addresses Middle School Bullying in her Latest Read The Misfits!
- Share the love, enjoy quality time with your loved ones in nature
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
Earthquake®, Groundbreaking Power Equipment
As a member of the Ardisam™ family of innovative outdoor products, Earthquake started in 1960 in a small metal fabricating shop in the town of Cumberland, Wisconsin. Ever since, they have stayed true to their Midwestern values of honesty, hard work and innovation. Today, Earthquake is an authentic brand of purpose-built outdoor power equipment for the rural, residential and light commercial markets. They build power tools for gardeners to get big jobs done easier and faster, and landscapers who need premium performance at a sensible price. Earthquake's Wisconsin-based, world-class designers and engineers, fabricators and machinists, quality control experts, and customer service professionals stand together behind every product they manufacture. Power up and break ground with Earthquake at www.getearthquake.com.
- Veteran-led Team Rubicon Supporting Response and Recovery Efforts in the Wake of Hurricane Florence
- Florida's Trusted Homebuyer "David Buys Houses Florida" Introduces New Website
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Welcomes Nora Dodds
- NYT Report Outrages Trump - Yes, He Can Fire Mueller Himself
- How to Examine Keyword Competition with Google?
- Nicholas Alahverdian Endorses PoliticalTalkNow
- Nepal Tour Package | Book Now Tour Packages of Nepal
- How Indoor Positioning and Navigation Technologies can Improve Convention Center Operations
- Logix Blossom County Dream Project sector 137 Noida
- Nimble launches a safe driving mobile app
- The Rap Flow in the Song 'T.U.T.T' by D1 is Insanely Amazing
- Global 3D Printed Drugs Market Research and Forecast 2018-2027
- Are You Traveling To Nepal? Please know These Before Traveling
- Senior Care Organizations Honored by City Beat News with Spectrum Customer Satisfaction Awards
- Disney Blog Re imagined - WDW Travels
- Halloween Fun Lasts All Month Long at the Station
- A Guide to Finding Cheap Auto Insurance with No Credit Check
- Dr. Li Natural Wellness Beta Program to Be Launched to Connect Healthcare Professionals & Patients
- Artificial Intelligence Reveals Best Tasting Whey Powder
- The Lizard War Is Over Now What? Find Out In "Devil's Moon (Legends Of The Lost Tribes Book 3)