Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 236
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 224
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 216
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 189
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 156
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 113
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 104
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join us for The Love Experience Holiday Performance Series
- Legit Productions launches "The Story of Art", a new docuseries about Art in America's Heartland
- The legendary Tony Woods headlines the first sanctioned indoor comedy event at Union Stage
- Mickael Marabou has been nominated for the AEAUSA Best New Artist of 2020
- James E. Carter aka 7even Foot "In The Morning" goes over 1.5 Million Streams on Soundcloud
- Producer 9-0's Certified Gangstas Remix goes over 1 Million Streams on Soundcloud
- R&B Songstress Alyson Williams Releases New Single, "Summer Nights In Harlem"
- Catastrophic Times Conjures Up a Cutting-Edge Supernatural Thriller from Award-Winning Author Kaylin McFarren
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
"Due to a huge amount of request, we premiered Being Niki & Niyah a couple of days early and it paid off by surpassing all expectations and has garnered more views than any premiere that we have ever had," said CEO/Founder Maurice Woodson. "The response to the sisters has been nothing less than phenomenal."
Being Niki & Niyah is a docuseries that follows talented sisters Niki and Niyah (who sing, rap, and act) as they navigate the music industry, film school, and family. The sisters have been receiving praise for being being true artists, something said to be far and few between with todays music.
More on eTradeWire News
- The So Dreamy Company Brings Style, Comfort and Quality to Bedtime
- Preventric Announces new CEO and Executive Leadership Structure
- The Collection partners with local fire departments for Spark of Love Toy Drive
- Junexa Premiere Video for "Lifeless"
- Los Angeles "Dia de los Muertos" drive-thru experience honoring those lost to COVID-19 Nov. 1 - 15
The Docuseries differs from most "reality" based series, by not focusing on negativity and outrageous fights, and instead illustrates their journey to make their dreams come true.
Being Niki & Niyah is now streaming exclusively on The ON! Channel.
The ON! Channel can be found on mobile apps and streaming devices.
- Is Physical Therapy Covered Under Health Insurance?
- ERN VIP Getaways announces new resale metrics
- Asphalt Shingle Shortage Will Delay Storm Damage Repairs
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- Heritage at Middletown to host hard hat tour!
- Groundbreaking automated lead generation, voicemail software now works with landlines
- Construction Company Advises Caution with DIY Projects
- Characteristics of Effective ABA
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida nets $38,000 at RedSnook Catch & Release Charity Fishing Tournament
- More Than Paper Adds New Raised Foil Holiday Greeting Cards to Website
- Concertex Provides Comfort with Plume
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Long-Term Care Insurance Deduction Limits Increase By Up To $420
- Paul Rusesabagina seizes the East African Court with complaint against Rwanda
- Northern Building Systems Is Newest MBMA Member
- Michelle Hill Named Chief People Officer for Sunrise Management
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Jeremy Jorgenson Named New Executive Search Consultant at Sagency
- Elite Benefits of America uses podcast to help businesses find the right insurance
- Springfield Dentist Offering Conventional and Implant Dentures