Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
- Global Women Transformation Summit Speakers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bedfont named Innovative Business of the Year, for 2 years running
- Derby Composite Firms Wins National Net Zero Award
- Dodo Packaging Launches Kraft Boxes Globally
- Upgrade Your Dock Accessories for Next Summer
- DC Norris North America Expands Team Welcoming Matt Klein, Vice President
- Westside Finishing CO Inc., Achieves PCI 3000 Re-Certification
- Father Forms Non-Profit Organization with Simple Plea — See Disabled Persons®
- TLC Acquires Schuster Electronics
- Saelig Introduces Coltraco Portasonic® PRO Ultrasonic Non-invasive Clamp-on Flow Meter With
- Wrights Plastics updates vacuum forming resources page
Despite the numerous obstacles the company has faced - including a global pandemic, supply chain shortages, and labor challenges, Dynamic Design Solutions has grown its 2022 top-line sales more than 120% versus 2019, 70% versus 2020, and has officially eclipsed its 2021 sales performance. The continued momentum speaks to the organization's significant market share growth and the increasing demand for their custom automation offerings. DDS expects to grow its top line sales by double digit growth again in the 2022 FY, continuing its incredible growth trajectory.
More on eTradeWire News
- Build a Defi Staking Platform With PerfectionGeeks Technologies
- Stacy Rose stars in Apple TV+ series Season 2 "Little America"
- Second Amendment Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains success in NIC's appeal
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Shares His Tips For Creating Quality Content For Social Media
- Porcine Thrombin (Highly Pure)
"The ability of our team to propose, sell, and deliver innovative solutions has put us in the best financial position over our 24-year history. We have the team, the resources, and the partners to deliver amazing solutions in support of our current customers while continuing to expand into new markets. It has been incredible to watch the growth over the past three years. I look forward to continuing to witness our future growth and the positive impact we continue to make worldwide," said Founder and Board Advisor Brad DeMarco.
Michael Caldwell, President, adds, "What an honor it has been to be a part of all of the growth we continue to experience. These past few years have been something special, and we cannot thank our associates and customers enough. We continue to position resources and capital to support our long-term growth strategy. Even with all the challenges we have had to endure with the current supply chain issues, we have been able to prove that with the right culture and the right team, we can be incredibly successful. Our associates continue to go above and beyond, and I am extremely proud of their accomplishments. Our suppliers and customers continue to be instrumental to our success and we appreciate their continued partnership. We have no reason to believe that any of our internal or external support will waiver as we forge ahead. I am excited for our future."
More on eTradeWire News
- Frog focused artist Rainylune is Attic Salt's Artist of the Month
- Christmas Light Installation in Houston Texas
- David Steinfeld named to 2023 U.S. News Best Lawyers in America list
- 55 Ways to Make Extra Money in 2023
- SnapCo. and Citizen Safety App partner to combat BlackTrans Violence in the City of Atlanta
Adam Crandall, CRO, added, "Our performance over the past three years underscores the resiliency and value of our business model as well as our team's ability to perform in today's challenging environment. We delivered yet another year of outstanding sales performance. Our proven growth strategy and unique sales model continues to enable us to deliver on record breaking results year over year. We continue to grow our customer base at a rapid pace and are well positioned for the future. Our team is strongly focused on enabling our customers in the manufacturing space to drive value and meet the needed demands of today's supply chain. We are in a very strong position at the end of the third quarter to deliver on yet another outstanding year for Dynamic Design Solutions."
About Dynamic Design Solutions
Dynamic Design Solutions is a full-service design & build automation resource for the Industrial, Life Sciences, Consumer, Food and Beverage, Automotive and Power Industries. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., DDS was founded in 1998 by Brad and Stacey DeMarco. For more information about Dynamic Design Solutions, please visit www.dynamicdesignsolutionsinc.com.
Dynamic Design Solutions
- MESSIAH - Coming to Ontario California!
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
- New SMS Marketing Features Announced for Buying Buddy IDX CRM Solution
- Used Blue 2020 Ford Escape for Sale!
- Colorado-Based, Culture-Driven E-Commerce Business Expands to Ohio
- NY Times joins Jazz for Peace Ron Paul, Roger Waters Noam Chomsky & more in call to release Assange!
- Global Learning Charter Public School Announces Rachel Lambauer as 504 Coordinator
- Daugherty Named The Nation's Best and Brightest In Wellness & Best and Brightest Companies
- Erin Bode Joins St. Louis Christmas Carols Association for 12/8 Holiday Concert
- Valerie's House Founder Appears on National Television
- Biggie Blinds asks, "What supply chain issues?"