Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 448
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- Industrial dryer manufacturing requires large-scale capabilities
- Swan-Matic Launches New Website
- Aramsco Acquires Wolf Cleaning Equipment and Supply
- OSHA Cites Metal Extraction Facility After Arc Flash
- Monitoring Industrial Manufacturing Processes in Factories & Plants
- New damped triaxial accelerometer for automotive crash applications
- Machine assembly takes parts production to the next level
- Customization differentiates industrial engraving services
- Century Fasteners Corp. Will Attend 2019 Paris Air Show
DuPont will showcase their high-performance 3D printing materials, printing live on a German RepRap x500 by the 3DChimera technical team on the RAPID + TCT expo floor. Due to the semi-crystalline nature of these materials, printed parts exhibit incredible mechanical properties in a format that is reliable and easy to 3D print. These materials allow for greater manufacturing agility and enable new opportunities to scale and accelerate production while reducing costs.
This is the first year that 3DChimera, a US-based additive manufacturing consultancy and product reseller, will co-exhibit with DuPont at the RAPID + TCT event.
Alex Hussain, CEO at 3DChimera says "We are honored to showcase the capabilities of the new DuPont High-Performance materials on the German RepRap x500, which is the most popular and capable 3D printer in our product offering."
3DChimera connects the dots between producers of materials, 3D printer manufacturers, and real-world customer applications to effectively deliver solutions that take advantage of additive manufacturing. With the release of DuPont's new semi-crystalline materials, 3DChimera has been optimizing print parameters on the German RepRap x500 machines with very exciting results. The 3DChimera team will have examples of functional 3D printed parts on showcase in the booth (#552).
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
The German RepRap x500 is a robust 3D printer for industrial use with high temperature materials. The x500 comes with a large heated building chamber of 500 x 400 x 450 mm (X/Y/Z) and a series of innovative features that focus on the demands of industrial applications. A solid metal frame allows for extremely stable and precise operations. The new water-cooled high temperature hot*end combined with the German RepRap "open material platform" philosophy make the x500 the best choice for new material developments.
RAPID + TCT 2019 will be held at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan, from May 21-23. Representatives from DuPont and 3DChimera will be available for the duration of the conference to answer questions about how these products can elevate your current and future manufacturing needs.
Learn more: https://shop3dchimera.com/
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN