Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- New and refurbished air actuated cylinders maximize technology
- Stainless steel equipment fabrication requires specialized skills
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- HVAC Performance Testing and Wireless Building Monitoring
- Laser-View Technologies, Inc. and Voshell & Associates announce Representation Agreement
- Nightstick's 1000-Lumen XPR-5592 IS-Certified Scene Light Outshines All Other Floodlights
- SiliconExpert Now Offers ECAD Model Footprints and Symbols through Teaming with Ultra Librarian
- How Are You Finding Your Next Export Market?
- Century Fasteners Corp. and Cherry Aerospace at 2019 International Fastener Expo
DuPont will showcase their high-performance 3D printing materials, printing live on a German RepRap x500 by the 3DChimera technical team on the RAPID + TCT expo floor. Due to the semi-crystalline nature of these materials, printed parts exhibit incredible mechanical properties in a format that is reliable and easy to 3D print. These materials allow for greater manufacturing agility and enable new opportunities to scale and accelerate production while reducing costs.
This is the first year that 3DChimera, a US-based additive manufacturing consultancy and product reseller, will co-exhibit with DuPont at the RAPID + TCT event.
Alex Hussain, CEO at 3DChimera says "We are honored to showcase the capabilities of the new DuPont High-Performance materials on the German RepRap x500, which is the most popular and capable 3D printer in our product offering."
3DChimera connects the dots between producers of materials, 3D printer manufacturers, and real-world customer applications to effectively deliver solutions that take advantage of additive manufacturing. With the release of DuPont's new semi-crystalline materials, 3DChimera has been optimizing print parameters on the German RepRap x500 machines with very exciting results. The 3DChimera team will have examples of functional 3D printed parts on showcase in the booth (#552).
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
The German RepRap x500 is a robust 3D printer for industrial use with high temperature materials. The x500 comes with a large heated building chamber of 500 x 400 x 450 mm (X/Y/Z) and a series of innovative features that focus on the demands of industrial applications. A solid metal frame allows for extremely stable and precise operations. The new water-cooled high temperature hot*end combined with the German RepRap "open material platform" philosophy make the x500 the best choice for new material developments.
RAPID + TCT 2019 will be held at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan, from May 21-23. Representatives from DuPont and 3DChimera will be available for the duration of the conference to answer questions about how these products can elevate your current and future manufacturing needs.
Learn more: https://shop3dchimera.com/
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Announces 2019 Community Inclusion Awards
- Adam Cupples named to Board of Directors for South Shore Habitat for Humanity
- Big Bear Brewing Company wins Grand Champion in 25th annual USBTC
- Camp N Goes: Trendy & Exciting Camping Supplies
- September 23 Deadline Nears for Women United Flagler Chapter Grant Applicants
- We The Creative develops three 2018 Year In Review reports for City of Long Beach
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Havana, Cuba and improve the lives of the Cuban people
- Odd-On Industries Brings Much Needed Fun to the Smart Speaker Market
- Greasezilla Selected to be the FOG Separation Technology for Danbury Wastewater Treatment Center
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Eliminate The Unnecessary So That The Necessary May Scat
- WWI Paris Comes To Life In The Little Palace
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies