Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 181
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 164
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 161
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 144
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 136
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Allegria Hotel offers Special Rates Midweek Including Beach Pass
- Best States to Take a Summer Road Trip During Coronavirus
- Avi Kerendian, GGHTX: A new way of understanding volunteering
- ExploreSecure® Making all Travel Security Modules Available for Free via Youtube Channel
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway Reopens to Guests and Announces its New Hygiene and Safety Protocols
- The Long Beach Island Region Gears Up For a Grand Fourth
- The Power of Girls Partners with Eleven Twenty-Two Candle Company for Fundraising Initiative During The Month of June
Atlantic Cruising Yachts, one of the largest sailing yacht dealerships in North America, will have Dufour yachts arriving in Annapolis by August. The company plans for an arrival celebration and sea trials in the coming months and a large presence at the U.S. Sailboat Shows in the fall.
Christian Bent, CEO of Atlantic Cruising Yachts, said Dufour's monohull designs are appealing to sailors who value performance during a Wednesday video news conference with Dufour Yachts' executives.
"We feel Dufour really will have a strong position in the U.S. market," Bent said. "We think that sailors that are buying monohulls today are wanting something more."
Dufour Yachts boasts one of the world's largest shipyards, based in La Rochelle, France. The company's line of monohulls range from 31 to 63 feet, and emphasize performance, comfort, and responsive, intuitive design. Dufour's announcement included plans for modifications to boat layouts to accommodate the North American market.
Atlantic Cruising Yachts will continue to represent catamaran manufacturer Fountaine Pajot, having recently been named Worldwide Dealer of the Year. Fountaine Pajot, which is also based in La Rochelle, France, purchased Dufour Yachts in 2018.
More on eTradeWire News
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- NextGen Communications Agree Education and Development Plan with CNet Training
- "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces SHOXX and Samedia Products: BX13, Master MST, GX20 and BFM an
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- The ultimate online shopping innovations
"This partnership is the next chapter of a long, highly successful partnership between ACY and the Fountaine Pajot family," Bent added. "With their proven track record of bringing highly successful yacht designs to the market, Dufour will grow and prosper under Fountaine Pajot's management. Dufour is already a leading brand in Europe, recognized for superior sailing performance, innovative designs, high quality build, and a higher level of fit and finish."
# # #
About Atlantic Cruising Yachts
Atlantic Cruising Yachts Yachts is one of the largest sailing yacht dealerships in North America, with offices in Annapolis, MD, Charleston, SC, St. Petersburg and Fort Lauderdale, FL, and La Rochelle, France. The company founded the Waypoints® group of independently owned yacht management companies and has received recognition for its innovative ownership program, Business Yacht Ownership®, which can help owners offset their costs with tax advantages and income. If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Don Clark at 240-280-7103 or email at email@example.com.
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- North Highland and Digital Reasoning Announce Strategic Partnership
- Plumber Continue to Offer A 24 Hour Call Out Service for Emergencies
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- G. Kofi Annan Named State Coordinator for Global Entrepreneurship Week California
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Local distributor now offering latest AI and virtual reality smart glasses
- Introducing One Stop Retained Talent Searches
- HUGE Announcement: Therma Bright, Inc. (THRM)
- Smartbilder unveils SaaS and services for global construction small business owners
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- GD Rectifiers is a Finalist in the Electronics Industry Awards 2020
- Therese Tappouni's Latest Book is Historical Coming-of-Age Adventure Set in Turbulent Times
- Spin: Crowdfunding for the Greater Good
- SportsPlus now offers a free plan for sports clubs and leagues
- UK Property Market Back to Business, But Uncertainties Remain
- How would you be able to purchase the best harmonium?