Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 408
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 143
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform
- CardioFlex Therapy celebrates 5th Anniversary at Davie PT & OT Clinic
- Lee Health introduces Kids' Minds Matter as children's mental and behavioral health solution
- Free Air Quality Testing So What's The Catch
- Austin Orthodontic Practice Pledges to Support Bullying Prevention
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins 6th Urgent Care Center for SouthCoast Health in RI
- New Executive Director brings nearly 30 years of experience to Pines of Mount Lebanon
- The Opioid Crisis: Keys to Breaking the Chronic Pain Cycle
- Newhaven Court at Lindwood Recognizes Veterans
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Celebrates 30th Annual Thanksgiving Home Meal Delivery Program
Three grants were awarded to Set Free Alaska (SFA), totaling upwards of $1 million.
SFA is moving a majority of its services to the site of its Valley Oaks residential women's treatment center. The expansion of the facility is expected to be completed by October. After the renovations, SFA should be able to treat about 1,000 patients.
The organization treated more than 650 patients in 2017, although many others remain waitlisted.
More on eTradeWire News
- Normandy Insurance Company Promotes Laura Lieberman To Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Goddard School Preschooler-approved Toy Test Names Lite Brite As The Winning Educational Toy Of 2018
- Siemplify Taps Former Carbon Black and Cisco Channel Executive to Boost Channel Presence of Security
- 100+ OC Creative Professionals To Spend 54, Non-Stop Hours Helping Dreams for Schools
- Coolfire Solutions Names David Corsaut as Chief Operating Officer
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
SFA utilizes a faith-based holistic treatment model. It offers intensive inpatient and outpatient services for teenager and adults. Trauma and co-occurring mental health disorders are addressed by on-site clinicians and counselors. Its Valley Oaks program treats pregnant women and mothers. SFA also provides counseling and early intervention programs for children and adolescents between the ages of 5 and 17.
Gov. Bill Walker declared last year that Alaska's opioid crisis was a major public health issue.
According to the Alaska Opioid Data Dashboard, there were 99 opioid-related overdose deaths between May 2017 and April 2018. The Matanuska-Susitna region, where Palmer is located, experienced 15 opioid fatalities.
- PGW Contracts with TMG for Selection Consulting Services
- Domini Clark of Blackmere Consulting accepted into Forbes Human Resources Council
- Pensacola Real Estate Expert Shane Willis Publishes Blog: Home Sellers in Q3 Netted $61K at Resale
- East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Partnership
- Opera Naples To Perform Verdi Classic, Aida
- Stage Fund Announces Closing of European Office, Promotes More Centralized Operations in U.S
- Tech Blurbs: Bezos' Hunger Games, SQL Injection Attacks, Trump Opposes Macron's Arms Deal + more
- Evolve IP / theVoiceFactory Win for Best Enterprise Vertical Market Solution
- Drag-reducing Microvanes™ Receive FAA STC
- Online training firm, adaptiVLE, move to Broughton Hall, Skipton
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Taps Green Bee For Craft Soda
- Local Business Owner Keana Spencer Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Rotary Power supports international research and development centre
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Speaker Interview Released from Fresenius Kabi AB
- Creative Peptides Recently Launches Peptide Modification Services for Science Community
- Benchmark Your Industry 4.0 Transformation Against Siemens
- OFE Refrigerated Transport is Now Faster, Secure and User Friendly with New CMS
- Why Companies Are Adopting AWS For Their Applications?
- Fitz Chem, NAGASE Group Recognized with Three Awards for Imerys Kaolin Sales
- Moving Sucks, Blame Your Furniture