Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Announcing Release of the Long-awaited Book, "The Delamere SagaThe Untold Story of Vale Royal Ab
- Shanessa Gluhm's Debut "Enemies of Doves" is an Enigmatic Tale of the Strength of Two Brothers' Love
- Author Stevie Mikayne reaches out to LGBTQ2 youth with the release of Jellicle Girl
- First Encounters Leading to Sin
- Wizard World Teams With Kids' Book Bank On Comic Book Program In Cleveland
- Ghostwriters & Co Launches New Website
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- "Death On The Horizon" Strikes At The Heart Of The Top Twenty For John D. Fie, Jr
- New from All Due Respect: STAY UGLY by Daniel Vlasaty
Allie West, a writer, mother, and inspiration to women worldwide, has published a memoir entitled A Dressed Up Mess.
As a successful business woman thriving in Atlanta, West was all about pursuing her passions. But one fairytale romance turned nightmare forced her to hit restart on her life. Through her determination and a journey that returns her home to Tulsa, Oklahoma, she starts over at almost forty years old to put the pieces of her life back together.
More on eTradeWire News
- Escape to Chile's Wine Region with Patagonia Camp's Wine & Nature Week
- New Leadership Role for Avanti Press in Canada
- Kidfresh Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary At Expo West 2020 With Fresh New Look And Tasty Additions
- Deborah King Center Publishing Announced Release of Melinda Malone's Personal Memoir: Off My Chest
- Participating Restaurants Announced for Special Equestrians Taste of Love
West has a passion for storytelling, and A Dressed Up Mess is the first book in a series based on her life as she struggles with self-love, parenting, relationships, familial issues, and career growth, all while putting her best stiletto forward.
"A phenomenal read! Allie has crafted a novel that tackles heavy issues such as mental health, familial ties, the cycles of abuse, and sex in a raw, funny, and meaningful way. It's a bumpy journey many women can relate too, with a sweet destination," said Hank Byrd, filmmaker.
For more info, visit her website at https://www.AllieWest.com
Allie West Productions
- Backstage Launches Multi-City Tour to Invest in Underestimated Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems
- Digital Marketing Firm Introduces Commission-Based Programs For IT Companies
- Kelowna Orthodontic Office Aims to be Carbon Neutral
- If Your Child Has Special Needs, They Need a Special Dentist
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections
- Kaleidescope - A Next Generation Artist Concert - 3/29 at Centene Auditorium
- New Exhibit at Fat Village Art Walk "It's Sketchy A.F."
- FoCE launches Election 2020 voter education resource page
- Take advantage of a 2-1 buydown rate and paid first year of HOA fees at Ventana at El Corazon
- Spring Tea Fundraiser sponsored by CLC
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- Cribs for Kids® Honors More Than 20 Women at 2020 Women of Achievement Awards
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Selected as Small Business Monthly 2020 "St. Louis Top Business Advisor"
- All You Need To Know About Cupping Therapy
- GAI Consultants Relocates Downtown Charleston Office
- abatUS establishes new operations in South Carolina to serve Southeastern markets
- Local Business of the Year Finalist
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker