Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 231
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 229
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 129
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 120
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- 'Serialized TV' Releases Media Kit Ahead Of Upcoming Brand Launch
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Award-Winning Investigative Reporter to Lead Nonprofit News Site The Imprint
- 'Modern Treatise' Enhances Global Perspectives
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- RL Bell, America's Got Talent Alum, Releases New Original Single, "Delilah"
- Cloe Wilder Releases You & Lonely (Piano Version)
- The Diverse Political Voices Of 'Modern Treatise'
- Los Angeles dance music artist announces release of first EP, new music video
Dr. Kathleen Houlihan, Founder and CEO of Dream2Career stated that, "The WBENC certification has provided countless opportunities to engage with corporations through their supplier diversity network. My only regret is that we did not learn about WBENC sooner because their engaging and informative seminars are essential and highly regarded by leaders of female-led businesses."
WBENC's national standard of certification implemented by the WBEC-EAST is a meticulous process including an in-depth review of the business and site inspection. The certification process is designed to confirm the business is at least 51% owned, operated, and controlled by a woman or women.
By including women-owned businesses among their suppliers, corporations and government agencies demonstrate their commitment to fostering diversity and the continued development of their supplier diversity programs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
Dream2Career (D2C) is a boutique marketing agency that promotes career on-ramps through impactful social engagement. D2C is committed to offering curated, unbiased, reliable content that is balanced with captivating storytelling so users of their unique platforms can find and prepare for dream careers. To learn more about Dream2Career, LLC, please visit https://www.dream2career.org.
Founded in 1997, WBENC is the nation's leader in women's business development and the leading third-party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women, with more than 13,000 certified Women's Business Enterprises, 14 national Regional Partner Organizations, and over 300 Corporate Members. More than 1,000 corporations representing America's most prestigious brands as well as many states, cities, and other entities accept WBENC Certification. For more information, visit https://www.wbenc.org.
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park