Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 170
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 164
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 121
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- BET's Hustle in Brooklyn Star Drops Summer Hit Record and Visual
- Join Our Personalization App Party and Make Your Phone Look UNIQUE
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Summer Symphony Classics coming to Ontario
- New Music Series Beatbites Kicks Off Season 3; Social Media Changing The Way We Stream Music
- Big Daddy Weave To Kick Off Seaside Pavilion 2019 Unplugged Concert Series
- Chris Jaiden Releases New Acoustic Rock Single, 'Ocean Feels Like Home'
- Rock Sensation Todd Rundgren to Perform Live in Downtown St. Pete June 20th
- Music Fans found a new tool to get closer to their idols
DREAM HOLDINGS ARTIST ODDville ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN "POINT BREAK" TOUR.
ODDville, crossover Rapper / Producer is about to hit the road for the first North American tour. He'll kick things off with a record release show for his new single 4.5 (out 4/18/2019 on Dream Holdings LLC Records) and spend a solid three weeks on the road promoting all singles.
Please get in touch with Dream Holdings LLC at email@example.com for guest list, interviews, or promo copies of ODDville's work.
Connect with ODDville on IG: @jo_angelo12
Connect with Dream Holdings LLC on IG: @whocares_cash
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
Dream Holdings LLC is an investment firm that owns assets in over 29 public and private companies. The firm is purchasing music royalties because they are viewed as a "non-correlated annuity."
Its major holdings include Goldman Sachs, American Express, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, JPMorgan Chase, McDonald's, and Visa.
The company also has minor holdings in companies such as LMCC Enterprises, and Wal-Mart.
Connect with Dream Holdings on IG: @whocares_cash
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre