Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 148
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- Top Locations for Viewing Cherry Blossoms in Japan North of Tokyo
- Hard bridge sleeves from MECA provide imprint flexibility
- Food industry relies on material handling equipment fabrication
- NLC Test Prep Releases New Full Length Practice Exams for Land Surveyors
- EB5Investors Magazine Names Matthew T. Galati a Top 25 Immigration Attorney
- Pavese Law Firm hires attorney Amy Thibaut
- Everglades Coalition releases Everglades Rescue Mission at 34th Annual Conference
- Astell releases new autoclave and EDS product guide
- Ecological Assets Boost Western Farm and Ranch Land Value
- Barr's Commitment to Transparency Has Limits
The late Dr. James Dragun was both a passionate scientist and a "budding" entrepreneur. He was determined to establish an environmental consulting firm that was genuinely different.
The ensuing 30 years have fulfilled Dr. Dragun's vision. Dragun is recognized both formally (see below) and informally, through longevity and their global influence, as a group of exceptional and steadfast advisors.
Current President of Dragun, Peggy Miller, remembers those early days very well. "Jim asked me to join him as he launched this new company, and honestly, had it been anyone other than Jim, I don't think I would have said yes. It has been a fascinating and rewarding 30 years!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Mid-State's Basten Earns High Performing Culture Certification
- Caspase-3 Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric)
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- Car Title Loans May Offer Financial Peace of Mind to Those Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Little Gym Named #1 Children's Fitness Franchise In Entrepreneur's Annual Franchse 500
- DiamondBack Group Announces Future Token Launch
Ms. Miller said of Jim's principled approach that still forms the foundation of the company today, "Jim took great pride in the application of scientific knowledge to find solutions. He found treating projects as research efforts and the commoditization of advice both, while common, just unacceptable."
Honoring the vision that was established three decades ago motivates not only Ms. Miller, but the entire team of environmental advisors at Dragun, whose average tenure at Dragun is about 20 years.
For the past several years, Dragun has been led by the senior management team that Jim chose. From their two offices in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and Windsor, Ontario, Canada, they have continued to help solve some very unique environmental challenges.
In addition to their local projects, they have recently helped with a precedent-setting soil and groundwater assessment/remediation project in Salina, Kansas, assisted farmers in New Zealand with understanding nutrients in groundwater, and provided soil and groundwater assessment/remediation training for a staff of engineers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
- Real Estate Agent Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Calgary Optometrist Launches New Website
- Vera and Joseph Dresner Foundation empowers youth
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Electric Olive HTV to Their Product Line
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- I Like Me Book Launches Readers Into Living Free From Self-Condemnation
Just last year, Dragun was recognized for their excellence as they were the recipient of the (National) PSMJ Award for Client Satisfaction.
In closing, Ms. Miller said, "We are very aware that what we did 30 years ago, last year, or even yesterday is not what our clients are interested in; they want help on their projects today. We remain keenly focused on the vision established decades ago, applying it today, and hiring bright, passionate associates to carry this mission forward for years to come."
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity names Michael Burman as Director of Finance and Administration
- Collaborations Beers with Georgetown Brewing to Headline Chinese New Year at Lucky Envelo
- Keri Systems Inc. Welcomes Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Tech startup Surf launches rideshare entertainment tablets in Dallas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Santa Monica United FC as SoCal Expansion Team
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record
- Alan Biller and Associates strengthens Asset/Liability focus with new Consultant Russell Kamp
- Sailfish Marina Provides Elusive "Bait" for World's Longest Running Sailfish Tournament
- Genesis Medical Center, the Stem Cell Therapy Pioneer Expands Stem Cell Medical Expertise to Doctors
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: These Wall Can Talk 10 years at Speakeasy Art Gallery
- Ali Schaal and Angela McDonnell Join Partner as Directors of Funds Control
- The Payroll Company Announces Its Business Services Line-Up for 2019
- Launch Local Re-brands To Experiential Inc
- Apellix to Present at API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit, January 31, 2019
- Belize Real Estate Investing: The Time is Right to Make Your Move
- The Secret to Setting Up and Managing IoT SIM Cards
- Modern Character of Zoller Headquarters Building Achieved with CENTRIA Formawall®
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
- World's Largest Disposable Glove Manufacturer Accused of Labor Rights Abuse
- Next Generation Fusing Technology Forges New Partnerships With Aftermarket Toner Remanufactures