Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 510
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 296
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 157
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 121
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
Similar on eTradeWire
- Waterfront Fireworks, BBQ, and Live Bands at Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas for July 4th
- OurSeniors.org is a new addition to the OurSeniors Family
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Top 5 iTunes Artist James Lee Baker Selected For Emerging Artist Showcase At Falcon Ridge Folk Fest
- Learn How Competing with Others Can Elevate You to Live Full Out
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- True REST Float Spa Wins Runner-up at the Inaugural Annual Franchise Innovation Awards
This negative mindset in our society needs to be challenged by spreading mental health awareness all around us. Schools should focus on educating children about the importance of mental health and how excessive stress and anxiety can ruin a person's mental well-being.
You should look for signs of depression in people near you and help them combat this serious mental health issue. We often ignore these signs in people thinking that they are overreacting on petty issues. We need to become more supportive and sympathetic towards people so that they can confide in us without thinking twice.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Many Popular Rolex Bracelets
- Central Illinois manufacturer holds Open House to celebrate new expanded corporate headquarters
- Marketing + Advertising + Promotion = $ for Business Owners and CEOs
- ViewStub Presents: Mad Transit live in concert for Robert's Recovery Fundraiser
- Comprehensive Benefit Administrators' Michael McKenna speaks at Quincy Rotary
If you find anyone around you who is exhibiting these symptoms, talk to them and counsel them. Gain their trust and make them share their problems with you. This will help them in healing and coping with depression. You can also take them to a psychologist who can cure their depression through multiple counseling sessions.
Here are some of the signs that can help you in identifying people who are suffering from depression.
Look at the people around you. Do you notice someone who has no interest in their daily activities? Have they stopped enjoying things that they once found joy in? If there's someone around you who has completely lost the feeling of joy and happiness, it means they are depressed.
If someone around you has suddenly become too fat or too thin, it means they are not well. You should talk to them and figure out if they are suffering from depression. Ask them if their hunger has changed over time. They might be feeling more hungry than usual or they might have completely lost their appetite. Talk to them and find out if they are depressed.
People who are depressed easily get angry and frustrated over small issues. They find it difficult to control their temper and get irritated over everything. If a friend or a family member is displaying the same signs, it means they are suffering from depression.
If you notice that one of your family members is facing difficulty in sleeping, you should get them checked by a psychiatrist. Depressed people either face trouble falling asleep (insomnia) or sleep too much. Look around yourself and if you find anyone who's going through the same symptoms, talk to them about it.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking's Phillip Cohen Named to Small Business Hall of Fame
- Resort-style pool, clubhouse now underway at Seasons
- NEVA Mobile Vascular Access Company, Chosen To Compete In MassChallenge Boston 2019
- South Carolina Economic Developer Kim Williams Graduates from Leadership Greenville
- Royse Law Firm Expands Estate Planning Team
People suffering with depression feel hopeless and think that nobody likes them. They exhibit low self-worth and develop an inferiority complex over time. They will blame themselves for everything that goes wrong around them and feel guilty for mistakes that they haven't made in the first place.
An increased number of headaches, back pain, chest pain, stomach aches, and muscle pain without any reason are symptoms of depression. People suffering from depression face frequent body aches for no reason.
If you notice someone around you showing these symptoms, you should talk to that person and make them share their problems with you. When you talk to them, it will make them feel better and they will start thinking that someone out there cares about them. So, look out for these easily identifiable signs in people around you and help them cope with depression, suggests Dr. Matzner.
*** William Lee Matzner, MD., is a recognized expert in Healthcare and Neuro Economics. With a Ph.D. in Economics, MBA and Medical Doctor degree, Dr. William L. Matzner will provide you with expert analysis on health and wellness programming, populations health management, disease management, new program development, facility development, equipment acquisitions, and other healthcare programs, acquisitions and initiatives.
Healthcare Analytics LLC
Dr. William Lee Matzner
- FusionInvoice Version 2019-2 Released
- 10170 42nd Way N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
- Kelseyville Mobile Home Park supports Lake County Land Trust
- Former City Council Candidate Spearheads Empowerment Men's Conference
- Infertility Through a Father's Eyes
- Bloomex supports Snow4Kids Brisbane
- Be Timeless with Dr. Sonny O, Plastic Surgeon
- 2019 Women's World Cup, a Marketing Opportunity For Hispanic Food Products
- Spring Detangling Made Easy-Save Money and Labor Hours with These Spring Detanglers
- Record prices are set at Material Culture's Straight Up: American Outside Art auction held June 10th
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Reveals Entire Generation Adversely Affected by Opioids
- MERGE4 Releases New Line of Youth Size Socks
- How Electric Scooters Took Over Austin
- An Enchanted Racetrack Awaits in the Novel, Stairway to Heaven
- Website Update - Linking ReduceRegens.com How to reduce REGEN's-Diesel Regeneration Cycles +/-70%
- 2019 NFPA Robotics Challenge Scholarship Winner Announced
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Shares An Overview of Several Tax Related Topics
- Christos Sierros viewed: Generic Bosentan of Tracleer® (Actelion Pharmaceuticals) Tablet 62.5/125mg
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Coin Cell Batteries Offer the Highest mAh Capacity Available
- Xometry's CFO Named Emerging Growth CFO of the Year