Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- PearlFection Dentistry in Frederick Maryland and Urbana Maryland Hires 3 New Doctors (Oral Surgeon, Pediatric Dentist, Prosthodontist)
- Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics® Now Has Cynosure's Synchro REPLA:Y, The World's Fastest and Most Powerful Alexandrite Laser Technology
- 8 Toothbrushing Mistakes You're Making from Pennino Family Dentistry
- Neurology Associates Updates Name to Embrace Its Neuroscience Roots, Comprehensive Expertise
- SiliconExpert Now Offers ECAD Model Footprints and Symbols through Teaming with Ultra Librarian
- Calling all Pharma Cleanroom Experts… Join us in London, the WORLD'S TOP destination to visit!
- Kara Nakisbendi, MD is Recognized by SottoPelle for Her Outstanding Contributions to BHRT
- Corrective Chiropractic Named in the Top 21 Chiropractors in Atlanta
- Absolut Care Voluntarily Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection
- Selling Your Dental Practice to a Corporate Entity? The Top Five Questions to Ask
Dr. Prendiville was the only Southwest Florida physician to speak at the educational conference which brings together nationally recognized physicians and educators in the fields of facial plastic surgery, plastic surgery dermatology and oculoplastic surgery. Vegas Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Dermatology is the largest event of its kind in North America.
Dr. Prendiville spoke on the topic of minimizing bruising and bleeding in facelifts using tranexamic acid, which is a synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine.
"Our practice has seen a marked reduction in the amount of bruising and bleeding in facelifts when we use tranexamic acid," said Dr. Prendiville.
The human body naturally dissolves blood clots, according to Dr. Prendiville. "Antifibrinolytics such as tranexamic acid prevent the body from dissolving the blood clot to avoid excessive bleeding,"
Dr. Prendiville is the only Fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon in Fort Myers who is certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He has performed more than 4,500 surgical procedures during his 15 years of practice in Fort Myers.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
He is recognized nationally as a facelift expert and is named as a Top Doctor again this year by Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. for the fifth consecutive year.
Dr. Prendiville is one of only 10 doctors in the U.S. to be honored as an Elite Inductee into the RealSelf 100 and RealSelf 500 Hall of Fame for excellent patient service and his willingness to answer patient inquiries on the RealSelf website, which is the leading online community that helps people make confident choices in elective cosmetic procedures. To achieve Elite Inductee status, surgeons must be among the top 1 percent of more than 1,000 surgeons reviewed.
He also serves as the Medical Director of the Assuage Luxury Spa in Fort Myers and Naples.
Dr. Prendiville has authored more than 20 articles published in medical journals and he has served as guest editor for Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America.
He is the past president and secretary/treasurer of the Florida Society of Facial Plastic Surgery, an association consisting of 250 facial plastic surgeons in the state.
Dr. Prendiville graduated with his M.D. degree with high honors from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C., and served his residency at Georgetown University.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
He was awarded a Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at St. Louis University in Missouri, where he was a clinical instructor in the St. Louis University Department of Otolaryngology.
All surgeries are performed at Dr. Prendiville's state-of-the-art Surgical Center adjacent to his office in South Fort Myers at 9407 Cypress Lake Drive, Suite A. The Surgical Center is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF), which is the largest accrediting body for outpatient surgical facilities in the United States. For more information about Dr. Prendiville, please visit his website at www.drprendiville.com..
Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C.
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan