Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pro Chiropractic Dr. Jon Wilhelm Selected to Work with USA Bobsled Skeleton Team for 2018-19 Season
- Amino Acid Therapy May Offer a Safe Alternative for Parkinson's Like Symptoms
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
- Nova Urgent Care Donates AED to Ted Norman Memorial Baseball Complex
- Save the date for SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference 2019
- Physicians' Primary Care Physicians Named Top Doctors
- Touched by Type 1 Diabetes Annual Conference in Orlando - May 18th – Rosen Shingle Creek
- Oral Ketamine Shown Effective for Depression, but Slower Than Other Forms of Ketamine
- What is Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy?
- Ferber Dental Group Creates Custom Smiles with High-Quality Veneers in Lake Worth
Valley Research conducts medical investigations in areas including Diabetes (Type I and Type II), Hypertriglyceridemia (High Triglycerides), Kidney Disease, and Obesity. The Valley Research is uniquely located and qualified to conduct clinical studies in California. It partners with sponsors and contract research organizations throughout the development process of new pharmaceuticals, devices and diagnostics. Particular emphasis is placed on exceeding our clients' requirements.
The scientific article reviews whether IDegLira maintains glycaemic control and improves clinical outcomes, regardless of pre-trial insulin dose, in patients with type 2 diabetes uncontrolled on basal insulin. IDegLira is a combination of Tresiba (insulin degludec), a once-daily basal insulin analogue with an ultra-long duration of action, and Victoza (liraglutide), the once-daily human GLP-1 analogue for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. IDegLira is the first-ever once-daily, single administration combination of a long-acting basal insulin and glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) analogue, developed by Novo Nordisk. In type 2 diabetes (T2D), treatment is optimised to minimize hyperglycaemia and the risk of microvascular complications. While there are a number of effective treatments, intensive treatment is associated with negative side effects such as increased hypoglycaemia and weight gain.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
Dr. Norwood notes "I am pleased that I can contribute to the development of effective medical treatments not just with my research at Valley Research, but also by peer-reviewing other scientific studies. Peer review is a crucial step before the publication of scientific research to ensure that the research results and the underlying scientific principles are sound."
Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism (a Journal of Pharmacology and Therapeutics), published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd, is primarily a journal of clinical and experimental pharmacology and therapeutics covering the interrelated areas of diabetes, obesity and metabolism. See https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/14631326. The journal prioritizes high-quality original research that reports on the effects of new or existing therapies, including dietary, exercise and lifestyle (non-pharmacological) interventions, in any aspect of metabolic and endocrine disease, either in humans or animal and cellular systems. 'Metabolism' may relate to lipids, bone and drug metabolism, or broader aspects of endocrine dysfunction. Preclinical pharmacology, pharmacokinetic studies, meta-analyses and those addressing drug safety and tolerability are also highly suitable for publication in this journal. Original research may be published as a main paper or as a research letter.
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
About Dr. Paul Norwood
Physician Dr. Paul Norwood leads the team at Valley Endocrine in Fresno, California. Valued by his community for his caring and kind personality as well as his skills as a physician, Dr. Paul Norwood is also respected nationwide for his expertise as an endocrinologist. Dr. Norwood founded Valley Endocrine clinic, which specializes in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism, and Valley Research, which does clinical trials. Dr. Norwood has gained a reputation among physicians for his research, service to the community, and contributions. Dr. Norwood is the Executive Editor of the Journal of Global Health Perspectives. For almost 30 years, he has provided free medical services to the community on the faculty of the University of California at San Francisco.
Video: Dr. Paul Norwood M.D. of Valley Research discusses treatments and medicine to treat conditions like diabetes, chronic migraines, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ueoj-gOs5M
Dr. Paul Norwood
Valley Endocrine and Research
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY