Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 219
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 211
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 207
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 184
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 183
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 161
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 145
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- How to deal with imposter Syndrome
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- National Minority Health Assn. Appoints Health Tech Executive to Board
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Community partners launch Healthy Minds initiative, to offer free educational events, screenings
- IntegraCare increases hiring, emphasizes 'happiness, joy' despite pandemic
Her extensive training took place in New York City where she attended Pacific College of Health & Science and completed her internships at New York University Hospital, the Langone Center for Joint Diseases, the Neurology Department at the Veterans Administration Center of New York, and the Grand Meridian Clinic & Herbal Pharmacy, the oldest and most authentic TCM herbal clinic and pharmacy in North America.
Dr. Durning completed advanced training through Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York and was awarded the Sloan-Kettering Certification in Advanced Acupuncture for Integrative Oncology. Additionally, she completed over 300 hours of seminar training to be awarded the Kiiko Matsumotto Certification for KMS Japanese style acupuncture and the Mei Zen ('Mei Zen' means 'Beautiful Person') Cosmetic Acupuncture Specialist Certification.
More on eTradeWire News
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
"I'm so happy to have come full circle back to my hometown where I can provide exclusive, one-on-one attention to my patients. This is truly my passion and I've chosen to come home to St. Petersburg to share my extensive experience, knowledge and enthusiasm about achieving optimum health through natural means with the community that I love," said Dr. Durning.
Prior to returning to St Petersburg, Dr. Durning owned a private practice in the illustrious Hamptons area of Eastern Long Island where she also worked in collaboration with Stoney Brook Southampton Hospital to expand its community wellness initiative. Dr. Durning treated and educated doctors, hospital staff, and the community on the benefits of Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine, Traditional Herbal Medicine and nutrition.
In 2014, Dr. Durning relocated to South Florida residing in Boca Raton, where she was lead practitioner at the Perfect Union of Mind & Body Clinic, a high-end, high volume multi-doctor clinic where she treated thousands of patients over the her 5 year tenure and where she was the clinics exclusive practitioner for patients of the Caron Renaissance Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Center where she and her team successfully treated hundreds of Caron Center resident patients with anxiety, depression, pain relief, insomnia, as well as addiction recovery.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
Dr Durning brings her extensive training and years of 'real world' experience which often includes integrating holistic and western medical protocols to help her patients relieve their suffering from physical pain of all types, anxiety, depression, addiction, insomnia, arthritis, digestive problems, hormonal imbalance, infertility and the negative side effects experienced by those undergoing chemo therapy treatments.
For further information click here.
Dr. Holly Durning
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi