Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2417
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 229
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 218
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 191
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 186
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 167
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 166
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 165
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 163
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 148
Similar on eTradeWire
- Inspiring Memoir Of Daughter's Unwavering Support In Mother's Fight To Beat A Terminal Diagnosis
- A New Era in Chronic Care Marketing
- IntellaTriage Strengthens Position as Market Leader Through NurseLine Acquisition
- Pioneering Collaboration between Premier Headache Center and Leading Comprehensive Neuroscience Ctr
- Linguava Pioneering the Way To Offer Certified/Qualified OPI Interpreters
- MedWand®'s Latest Regulatory Green Light Enables Use of the Sensor Based Medical Device for Comprehensive Patient Assessment Internationally
- Streamlining Your Practice: Why Buying Clinic Supplies Online is the Smart Choice
- CCHR Demands Stronger Accountability in Troubled Teen Behavioral Industry
- Koplon Implant & Family Dentistry Add To Their In-House Lab With A SprintRay Pro55 S 3D Printer!
- Dr. Laurence Breiterman Has Just Completed A 3 Day Prostho BootCamp!
While being interviewed by Randy Alvarez on The Wellness Hour TV show, Dr. Sepiashvili noted that many of the patients he has seen have spent years taking painkillers without finding true relief. This leaves them frustrated and uncertain about their futures. Yet, Dr. Sepiahvili notes, relief from TMJ disorder can come from identifying and resolving the underlying source of the problem. Lasting results from TMJ treatment can happen very soon after the treatment begins.
More on eTradeWire News
- Virtual staining of unlabeled autopsy tissue using AI
- Attention every Business in the Universe:Want to make a lot more money? Start using this Math TODAY
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
- Holman UMC Senior Pastor Heads to Hampton University
- **M Models & Talent Agency Celebrates Successful Collaborations with Industry Giants**
At his practice, Advanced Dentistry of Mohegan Lake located in Mohegan Lake, NY, Dr. Sepiashvili relies on leading-edge techniques to both diagnose and treat TMJ disorder. Among his advanced diagnostic tools is the K7 Evaluation System, which is designed to accurately assess a patient's jaw health. With the K7, Dr. Sepiashvili can accurately pinpoint areas of jaw dysfunction. Once those areas have been determined, he can move forward with a personalized TMJ disorder treatment plan for the patient.
One of the treatments that Dr. Sepiashvili has found useful for patients with TMJ disorder, is the delivery of electric stimulation through the J5 TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) unit. The electric stimulation from TENS safely stimulates, massages, and relaxes the muscles in and around the patient's jaw. Some patients feel better right away, and others find that routinely undergoing TENS sessions is all they need to get lasting relief from TMJ disorder symptoms.
More on eTradeWire News
- **Redapple Digital Health, Inc. Shines at Startup Game Changer Event in Garden Grove**
- LaPierre and Trump Verdicts; Cloud Over NY Businesses?
- Woodlands Development Group and Taylor Hospitality Announce the Opening of the Historic Tygart Hotel
- YMCA's Model United Nations For Middle Schoolers Begins March 6
- Kids Free Fishing Event May 18th 2024 Rochester MN
The message from Dr. Sepiashvili during his interview with Randy Alvarez on the Wellness Hour TV show was clear. For anyone dealing with potential TMJ disorder difficulties, they should go get diagnosed.
About Advanced Dentistry of Mohegan Lake:
At Advanced Dentistry of Mohegan Lake In Mohegan Lake, NY, patients can get exceptional care with the latest techniques and technologies.
- Yeast Lysis Buffer Kit Plus Zymolyase
- Love & Legacy: Give an Enduring Gift
- Daughter Commemorates Her Father's WWII Service Through the Letters He Wrote Home
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
- Unlocking Valuation Vault: ASA's Inventory Valuation Conference Illuminates Trends & Expertise
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt BL Family Practice, P.A. Med First Primary Urgent Care
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- The Accountability Accountant ™Folasade partners with the GWUL Center for Financial Inclusion
- AI and Search Engine Optimization Expert Chris Raulf to Co-Present Webinar on the Biggest SEO Evolution in 20 Years, Hosted by Storyblok
- Orange County Office Building Demolished to Make Way for 163,000-SF Logistics Facility
- Crescent City's Important Estates Auction in New Orleans, March 8-9, is packed with 631 premier lots
- Applied Genie Releases Daisuki Manga
- Former FBI Director & Bestselling Author James Comey Comes to Frederick Speaker Series
- The Young Dubliners Set to Rock the Weinberg Center Stage
- Sanger Public Library Honored with 2023 Achievement of Library Excellence Award
- The Transformative Shift from "Why is this happening to me?" to "What can I learn from this?
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- MandePAC Endorses City Of Mandeville Candidates
- New K-TC Thermocouple Data Loggers From Influx
- Never iron again thanks to new handheld steamer designed by experts, inspired by fashion