Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 271
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 215
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 208
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 180
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 142
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- What to Wear: Meet Your Idol Lil Miquela in Bar-- Jurllyshe
- Call for Submissions: Black Artists Submit Your Work for 'Love is War' Exhibit
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Louisiana Seniors Cautioned: Don't Overpay For Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Community First Health Plans Announces Theresa Scepanski as President and Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Bindu Babu was vetted and selected by a review committee based on the depth and diversity of her experience. Criteria for acceptance include a track record of successfully impacting business growth metrics, as well as personal and professional achievements and honors.
"We are honored to welcome Dr. Bindu Babu into the community," said Scott Gerber, founder of Forbes Councils, the collective that includes Forbes Business Council. "Our mission with Forbes Councils is to bring together proven leaders from every industry, creating a curated, social capital-driven network that helps every member grow professionally and make an even greater impact on the business world."
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- Final Week of ChowderMonth Brings More To the Table
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
As an accepted member of the Council, Dr. Babu has access to a variety of exclusive opportunities designed to help her reach peak professional influence. She will connect and collaborate with other respected local leaders in a private forum and at members-only events. Dr. Babu will also be invited to work with a professional editorial team to share her expert insights in original business articles on Forbes.com, and to contribute to published Q&A panels alongside other experts.
Finally, Dr. Bindu Babu will benefit from exclusive access to vetted business service partners, membership-branded marketing collateral, and the high-touch support of the Forbes Councils member concierge team.
Dr. Bindu Babu states – "It is a great privilege & honor to be exclusively invited to be a member of the Forbes Business Council. I believe this will be great platform to collaborate and network with other like-minded leaders to bring awareness of Narcissistic Abuse at a global level. Being part of this prestigious council will further cement my credibility and leadership in this industry as well as in the international community."
More on eTradeWire News
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
- Meet The Bellingers talk "Coupling Entrepreneurship" on Entrepreneurship LIVE at 8:45p Show
- Rank for Local Outreach in Hawaii
- RYSE UP and HU$H Supply Partner For Song Discovery
- DonnaInk Publications, Nocturnum's Muse Imprint, announces signing of author Mitchell Allen
ABOUT FORBES COUNCILS
Forbes Councils is a collective of invitation-only communities created in partnership with Forbes and the expert community builders who founded Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC). In Forbes Councils, exceptional business owners and leaders come together with the people and resources that can help them thrive.
Dr. Bindu Babu is a successful Celebrity Transformational Coach and has been awarded New York's Most Powerful Women in Business 2019.
She is a successful entrepreneur and renowned international speaker on narcissism where she's authored the book "My Soulmate, My Love, My Narcissist"
Dr. Bindu Babu
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- 143VINYL Adds StarMask 900 Stencil Film to Product Line
- Suicide and Mental Health Disorders Major Problems
- VCPWA – WP Solicits Feedback on the Matilija Dam Ecosystem Restoration Project (MDERP)
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Alexandra Steadman as Project Manager