Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 278
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 256
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 204
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 176
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 165
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 162
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 155
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 149
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 113
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mystic Ink Publishing Premiers The Mystic Ink Podcast Of Free Short Stories And Book Excerpts
- What to do when your loved one is arrested and incarcerated
- New from Shotgun Honey: DEEMER'S INLET by Stephen Burdick
- Telepathy and Witches on Another World: REMEON'S CRUSADE by J.W. Garrett
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- With the Release of His New Audible Book, GIVE A DAMN! Mark S. Lewis Starts a Movement
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Empowering children's picture book aims to whisk away young readers on magical adventures
- Reimagining Healthcare: How clinicians and administrators reduce risk, waste and disjointed services
"I'm honored to be named a 2019 African American Voices in Children's Literature Writing Contest winner," said Tyner. "Thank you Free Spirit Publishing and Strive Publishing."
First place winner in the contest was Melina Mangal for "Isaiah's Secret." Second place went to Marit G. Woods for "I Love Me." Tyner placed third for "Kofi Loves Music."
Conducted by Strive Publishing and Free Spirit Publishing, the contest is open to authors of African-American heritage and residents of Minnesota. The publishing houses seek to fill the need for picture books and young adult novels in which children of color can see themselves, while also eliminating stereotypes.
"Kofi Loves Music" is a board book for ages 0-4. Tyner's book celebrates the power of music in bringing families together, embracing cultural heritage, and engaging in community-building. It also introduces African instruments which have influenced music-making around the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- Hope Ayiyi has signed on to produce, The Private Eye
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
- Belarusians of Arizona to form Human Chain of Solidarity with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, AZ
Readers will enjoy learning about new instruments and having fun with Kofi as he learns to play music with his family. Audiences will visualize an enriching family experience where Kofi learns how to get along with others by sharing musical instruments and engage with his extended family in creating something special together – music.
"I am excited to share the history of music in Africa," said Tyner. "My goal is to inspire people to make music together. This will help to create a harmony of love and unity."
Tyner's children's books (https://www.artikatyner.com/) have won numerous awards. She's the author of "Amazing Africa," "Joey and Grandpa Johnson's Day in Rondo," "Justice Makes a Difference," and "So You Want to be a Supreme Court Justice."
- 2016 BMW x5 for Sale in Toronto
- BanksBestRates.com Set For Launch
- Belarusians of Arizona to hold a solidarity line with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Real estate investment expert hosts 'All About the Properties' conference in Montgomery
- TREICG CIO named among the 2020 American Cyber Awards Finalists
- Don't Miss Out on This Black 2017 Ford Escape!
- Panel Built Transit Shelters Offer an Economical, Convenient Shelter Solution
- New Jersey Mover Signs Multiyear Contract
- 25 Sexual Abuse Victims Sue Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Butterfly Tech. Launches new features to increase the efficiency of online-accessible solution
- ASA Spotlights Business Valuation Sessions and Experts for 2020 ASA International Conference
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Services
- Career DuPont Employee Fights To Save Retirees Earned Pension and Benefits
- 7th Annual Celebration of HOPE Virtual Walk will be held on September 12
- ASA to Offer One Year Complimentary Membership for Aircraft Valuation Program Non-Member Students
- Despite COVID, Professional Football Free Agent Erick Evans Has a Positive Outlook
- Ohio's Democratic Candidate for Hamilton County Commissioner, Alicia Reece, Launches New Voter "Pop-Up" Hubs
- FRS Environmental Inc. helps with Effective Waste Management as a Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Philip Richardson CFP®, CLU, ChFC, Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist