Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Real Estate Specialist Katie Shugert Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with What it Takes to Win
- Sales and Marketing Consultant, Bill Griffin Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with What it Takes to Win
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to re-release author Cliff Hill's title, "The Broken Looking Glass"
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Reve Productions
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
"The second edition will offer new insights related to diversity and inclusion, social justice and emotional intelligence, and much more," said Tyner. "My goal is to provide new insights on how to build a more just and inclusive society. This starts with a renewed commitment to leadership for social justice."
The second edition includes expanded chapters, more interactive exercises and a go-to guide that serves as a virtual coach. New tools are also included that relate to diversity and inclusion, building global connections, and increasing readers' emotional intelligence.
"I'm offering this as a leadership challenge," said Tyner. "You can use it as a tool for 30 days to invest in your career success."
More on eTradeWire News
- Does Alaska Airlines have Business Class-Explore it
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
Becoming an effective leader isn't the ultimate goal or destination. It's part of an ongoing journey of service to others. Readers will discover the three pillars of leadership and how to utilize them effectively. Tyner also reveals the most important question every leader must ask themselves: What is in your hands to make a difference in the world? Individuals will discover the key characteristics, traits and qualities they need to be leaders in government, education, the law, and their community.
The author explains why it's essential for people to develop the ability to reflect, understand where they come from, and where they've been before they can lead. Readers will learn how to discover their core values, how they set future goals, their approach to problem solving, and how to identify their personal leadership style.
Leadership is a journey that never ends. True leadership comes from inner strength and is a quality that inspires others to greater heights. In the second edition of her book, "The Leader's Journey: A Guide to Discovering the Leader Within," Tyner provides a roadmap to leadership that has the ability to change communities and the potential to change the world. Learn more by visiting Dr. Tyner's website: www.artikatyner.com
About Dr. Artika Tyner
Dr. Artika R. Tyner is a passionate educator, author, sought after speaker, and advocate for justice.
Planting People Growing Justice
- Turbulent Times for Venezuela Deepens Teen Advocacy in 3rd Year of Support for Her Homeland
- Attorney Sadat Montgomery Awarded Platinum-Level Lifetime Membership into Successful Verdicts
- Border and Harbor Camera zoom distance 1 to 25 km
- High School Sport Record Boards
- Personalized Wedding Cake Toppers Launches New Site
- Industry 4.0 and the Connected Revolution
- Lil Cory Working With Jared Lee Gosselin
- Greater Detroit Area Home Inspection
- Jazz Pianist Aziza Miller and Friends Perform on the Next LIVE GingerNewYork TV Show in Manhattan
- The Payroll Company Announces Addition of Press Section on Company Website
- The Payroll Company Rolls Out Two-Part Article on Why Payroll Processing Is Important to Businesses
- Dialogue with Three Chords returns with part two of WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Cloud Gaming Wars: Can Stadia Survive vs. Twitch, XCloud, Play Station Now and Others?
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- Stark Bro's latest horticulture symposium brings the brain power
- New Book Reveals Ways to Use Writing as a Meditation Technique
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars