Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ghostwriters & Co Launches New Website
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcomed Back Differex Value LLC as a Gold Member
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- Join Our Entrepreneur Digital Marketing Network
- Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications, Presents at March 19 SLSAE Lunch & Program
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- MazzMedia Produces Video For Waterbury Regional Chamber To Recruit New Members
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Outsourced Marketing Firm TribalVision Featured as a Top Digital Marketing Agency in Boston by TopMarketingCompanies.com
- Fiber-shield Industries Inc. Initiates Robust Social Media Communications
Every year, grease costs municipalities billions of dollars. FOG not only affects the performance of wastewater treatment facilities, but also environmentally and financially impacts communities from cleanup due to pipe blockages, sewer backups or burst pipes.
Greasezilla is transforming the way FOG waste is handled across the globe. The system sits ahead of wastewater treatment facilities and can process up to 40,000 of raw grease trap waste per day, requiring no additives, additional processing or blending or fossil fuels. After separation, the brown grease is pumped into holding tanks while the remaining water content is now safe for discharge into the waste water treatment facility.
More on eTradeWire News
- Escape to Chile's Wine Region with Patagonia Camp's Wine & Nature Week
- New Leadership Role for Avanti Press in Canada
- Kidfresh Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary At Expo West 2020 With Fresh New Look And Tasty Additions
- Deborah King Center Publishing Announced Release of Melinda Malone's Personal Memoir: Off My Chest
- Participating Restaurants Announced for Special Equestrians Taste of Love
The most innovative part of Greasezilla's solution is that it generates new tipping revenue fees for publicly owned treatment works and large haulers since the rich brown grease layer can be sold as an advanced biofuel. Greasezilla's entire process is powered by 5% of the same rich brown grease harvested.
DPR Group started working with Greasezilla in the fall of 2019 to secure of high-profile publicity in targeted media outlets and industry publications, including American Liquid Waste, World Water: Stormwater Management, Water Journal, Water World, Advanced Biofuels USA, Biodiesel Magazine, Modern Equipment Manufacturer, Energy News Today, and Water & Wastes Digest. In addition, DPR Group has supported Greasezilla at industry events.
Brian Levine, executive vice president, Greasezilla, said, "The DPR Group team has done an outstanding job of working with our executives to build greater brand recognition for the patented Greasezilla system across a range of potential customers and partners. Due to the constant stream of publicity, we are receiving high-quality inquiries from throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We consider DPR Group to be a key partner in our continued growth!"
More on eTradeWire News
- New Partnership Expands Data-Centric Portfolio
- Trucking - Transportation companies reducing REGEN's - ECOFuelMax
- The Indie Artist Tour That's Sweeping The Nation
- Michigan SEO Group Brings on New Internet Marketing Specialist
- Ancient Resource Auctions' March 14th online sale has authentic antiquities, ethnographic art, more
Dan Demaree, founder & CEO, DPR Group, said, "We are truly honored to work with Greasezilla, a technology that is at the forefront of solving the global problem of FOG separation and disposal in a cost-effective and environmentally responsible way. We are thrilled to have Greasezilla as the cornerstone of DPR Group's Clean Technology practice area."
For more, visit https://www.dprgroup.com/recent-news/dpr-group-promotes-greasezilla/.
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Selected as Small Business Monthly 2020 "St. Louis Top Business Advisor"
- GAI Consultants Relocates Downtown Charleston Office
- abatUS establishes new operations in South Carolina to serve Southeastern markets
- Local Business of the Year Finalist
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker
- BYD helps #ElectrifyAnaheim with delivery of electric buses
- Cobalt Digital's Participation at VidTrans20 Includes Presentations, Demonstrations and 1-on-1s
- Local Nonprofit Announces 2019 - 2020 Volunteer Extraordinaire
- INFINITI HR Reaps Benefits as Quad M Solutions Updates Business Developments at OpenAxess Staffing
- Mother Raw Puts Good On Good™ With New Creamy Tahini & Lemon Tahini Dressings At Expo West 2020
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- Announcing Release of the Long-awaited Book, "The Delamere SagaThe Untold Story of Vale Royal Ab
- Local Relocation Team Named Platinum Award Winner for Sixth Year
- Veritext Legal Solutions Expands Court Reporter Scholarship Program to Include New York State
- NASC Continues Flight Operations for New Teros Group 4/5 UAV
- Guadalupe Center announces campaign to expand 'life-changing' programs for Immokalee students
- Getting your financial situation on track is on most people's 2020 New Years' Resolution
- Insurance Myths and Facts by Surex
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcome Avanti Way as a New Gold Member
- UrsaLeo Brings Advanced User Interfaces to Industry 4.0 with the UrsaLeo 3D Digital Twin