Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- Retailer expands digital display screen range
- iPullRank Launches Rank UP, a Performance Marketing Event in NYC, Featuring Industry Leaders
- David Reecher, Maryland Real Estate Agent Sells Homes For MORE Money And In Less Time
- Street Level Studio Wins Gold in Creative Marketing Competition
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett, Writes About Trending Back To The Use Of Paper & Pen
- Monica Cook Salt lake City Utah Realtor Sells Homes For Money
- Social Media Expert Lindsay Dicks Featured in USA Today
- Online Marketing Expert, Lindsay Dicks, Featured in Newsweek and Sharing The Next Big Thing
Pratik Soni, co-founder and CEO, Omnichain, first began working with DPR Group in February 2018, looking for help with brand messaging, website copy, and increasing awareness for the company and its solution. Notably, Omnichain offers a demand-driven, Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform that enables brands and retailers to connect their supply chains for real-time transparency, trust and efficiency from source to shelf—and back.
Through an integrated campaign focused on the revolutionary nature of Omnichain's product and education on Blockchain applications to supply chain management, DPR Group:
- Secured media coverage for Omnichain in high-profile outlets, such as Multichannel Merchant, Manufacturing Business Technology, Software Magazine, Inbound Logistics and many more.
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
- Positioned Omnichain's executives as thought leaders through speaking engagements, webinars and bylined articles.
- Increased the company's website traffic and email marketing performance.
- Launched its first inbound marketing campaign on Blockchain and the Future of Retail (http://info.omnichains.com/blockchain-and-the-future-of-retail-white-paper).
In the year since DPR Group implemented these strategies, Omnichain and its executives have received several awards. This includes Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Pros to Know, Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain and Food Logistics' 100+ Top Software and Technology Providers, as well as the Red Herring Top 100 North America Award for most promising private technology ventures.
Edward Lin, senior account executive, DPR Group, said, "Omnichain has an extremely innovative product that optimizes many critical aspects of modern supply chain management, including traceability, food safety, reverse logistics, demand forecasting and replenishment. Unfortunately, many companies have been challenged in these areas due to fragmented, disparate supply chains where everyone uses their own discrete systems and databases. Omnichain's distributed ledger technology provides an easy way to tie it all together."
DPR Group measures its success by its clients' success. Today, Omnichain is an award-winning company, its executives are seen as thought leaders in their relevant industries, and it has a growing list of customers, including watch company BREDA, frozen food brand Ruby Rockets and reverse logistics specialist Segue.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
About Omnichain Solutions
Founded by global supply chain expert Pratik Soni and software innovator Ray Young in 2018, Los Angeles-based Omnichain Solutions (Omnichain) provides intelligent, end-to-end supply chain technology solutions. Its demand-driven, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform provides real-time transparency, trust and efficiency from source to shelf using Blockchain technology. The holistic platform simplifies store-level forecasting and replenishment, optimizes manufacturing planning, eliminates lost sales, and reduces carrying costs, while driving supply chain transparency, accuracy and accountability. With its first-to-market solution, the company holds the U.S. patent for planogram, store- and SKU-level forecasting and replenishment. For more information, visit www.omnichains.com.
About DPR Group, Inc.
DPR Group is a full-service agency that specializes in providing fully integrated public relations and marketing services to a broad range of business and technology companies. Founded in 1998, the firm has a proven track record representing both privately held and publicly traded companies in supply chain and logistics, software and IT, manufacturing, healthcare technology, government contracting, telecommunications, business and professional services. Headquartered near Washington, D.C., DPR Group helps start-ups, mid-market enterprises and market leaders raise brand awareness, build credibility, drive high-value web traffic, and capture qualified leads to enrich sales pipelines and drive business growth. For more information, visit: www.dprgroup.com.
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline