Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- WDTC coordinates safety sensitive position drug testing
- Save Fuel –Trucking – Transit Heavy Equipment & More ECOFUELMAX
- Replace a windshield easily with prompt, professional service
- Transportation Hall of Fame Applications Open through 8/31
- Recognized again as A Great Place to Work
- Baton Rouge Receives Delivery of Additional Battery Electric BYD 35-foot K8M Buses
- Target Arm Awarded Air Force C-17 Arsenal Aircraft Contract
- ECOFuelMax Website online compromise Warning – ECO Fuel Systems
- GovComm Video Detection Technology Leapfrogs Competition
- The newest transportation industry trends in 2022
Cobra Clean is a Non Toxic, Non Acidic liquid cleaner that melts Carbon, No Heat, No Damage. In addition those who use Cobra Clean and save 75% over heat cleaning that can cost +/-$500.00 per filter or +/-$2,500 to replace.
It is a simple procedure, remove your filter and submerse it in the Cobra Clean. Let it soak for 24 hours remove and rinse with tap water. It is recommended to do it on a filtered wash rack to trap the Carbon Particulates. Let it dry, reinstall it and you're back on the road +/-24 hours.
More on eTradeWire News
- Understanding The Need For Boat Insurance
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
Transportation Directors and Fleet Manages primary concern is downtime and cost. By cleaning your filters and valves in house downtime and money be saved, time is money.
Another major concern is sustainability, using Cobra Clean will not damage a filter, and it can be cleaned multiple times without a need to replace. Some filters have been cleaned 8 times and counting.
Owners of Diesel Motors will have to eventually have to clean their filters, it is only a matter of time. The ECO Fuel System recommends keeping Cobra Clean on hand. When a Filter gets clogged, you want it cleaned immediately. Delivery due to the current situation may take days or longer to obtain the Cobra Clean from our warehouses via UPS or FedEx.
ECO Fuel System is a Manufactures distributor (BBB A+ rating 12+ years) who has been helping vehicle owners since 1999. We have other products like the ECO Fuel System that for a few hundred dollars can help reduce Carbon Pollution 40% to over 70% without Chemicals or Maintenance. It can help keep your DPF cleaner +/-50% longer. By helping fuel burn cleaner you can reduce Carbon Pollution saving you Maintenance, Downtime and Fuel.
Call, Email or go online https://ECOFuelMax.com for details. Have a Happy Healthy Successful 2022. GO GREEN – Burn Clean!
- Womple Studios Launches a Reversible Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Dinosaur
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships