Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 353
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 151
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 148
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 112
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 110
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
Similar on eTradeWire
- Janet Reed, Esq. reviews recent North Carolina case addressing preservation of appeal
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Naples Women's Center welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Elizabeth Stein
- True REST Float Spa Wins Runner-up at the Inaugural Annual Franchise Innovation Awards
- AtlasFAI Expands into Florida Opening Center in South Miami
- The 10th Plenary Meeting of ISO TC249 for Traditional Chinese Medicine Bangkok, Thailand
- Going with the flow: Kraft-Sussman brings new eco-friendly cremation option to Nevada viewed as gentler on the deceased
- Implant-Retained Dentures in West Chester Keep Dentures from Growing Loose
- Braces in Blandon from Berks County Orthodontists
Cormack has been a licensed assisted living administrator for over 10 years and is a Certified Director of Assisted Living (CDAL) from the Senior Living Certification Commission. In 2012, he opened Benchmark Senior Living at Split Rock in Shelton, Conn.
Cormack earned a bachelor's degree in information design and corporate communications from Bentley University in Waltham, Mass., and a master's in corporate communication with a focus on leadership and influence from Jones International University. In his spare time, he enjoys training in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and competing in tournaments.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website for Larrys Restaurant in Plainfield IL
- Refereum's $RFR token is now listed on the Bitsonic Exchange
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Ergonomic EZGRIP Squeegee Goes Green For RYONET
- Happy Mothers Day!!! Because Without the Mothers there be No Fathers, right?
Having worked and lived on Long Island before, he is excited to return to the area. "I met my now wife on Long Island in 2006 when I was working for another company, so it's a place that's near and dear to my heart," says Cormack. "Benchmark has true core values, so I'm excited to be able to represent the company here and connect with our future residents and their family members. I'm also looking forward to offering career opportunities within our values-based company, which is known to be a top place to work."
"Since Doug joined Benchmark almost six years ago he has contributed tremendously to the development and growth of our Connecticut communities," says Julie Lombardo, regional director of operations for Benchmark. "New York is a big focus for us over the next few years, and his excellent leadership skills will be a huge asset here."
Orchard Estate of Woodbury is named after Theodore Roosevelt Jr.'s beloved family home, Old Orchard, which was gifted to him and built on former farmland. When completed, the community will offer 89 assisted living and memory care apartments for up to 102 residents and spacious common areas. Set on 3.8 prime acres located on 900 Woodbury Road near the intersection of Route 135 and the Long Island Expressway, the environmentally friendly community will feature a modern, contemporary design and amenities such as a bistro, wellness center, family room with full kitchen and dining room, second floor balcony and landscaped walking paths. The community will have an enhanced assisted living license enabling it to provide a wide range of care; licensure is pending.
More on eTradeWire News
- Asian objects coexist in perfect harmony alongside fine artworks in Bruneau & Co.'s June 6th auction
- +Lucky & Prince -'Eco-friendly' super premium dog food hits the UK market
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Euro Note Souvenir Releases Three New Zero-Euro Notes In June 2019 In Ireland
- GeoComm Optimizes Creation of 2D Indoor Maps for 9-1-1 Response
# # #
Based in Waltham, Mass., Benchmark is a leading provider of senior housing in the Northeast with 6,500 associates and 58 communities. Founded in 1997 by Tom Grape (https://www.tomsgrapevine.com/toms-posts/2017/8/8/we-made-mistakes-twice-to-be-sure-we-didnt-forget), Benchmark offers independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer's care and skilled nursing in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. The organization was selected by FORTUNE magazine for its inaugural 2018 Best Workplaces for Aging Services list, taking the number 16 spot on the list of top 40 aging services companies and ranking number three among companies with more than 40 communities. Benchmark is one of only six companies named to The Boston Globe Top Places to Work list every year of the 11 years it has been published. And it has been consistently recognized by Boston Business Journal, Hartford Courant and Hartford Business Journal as a top workplace, and by the Boston Business Journal, Providence Business News and Hartford Business Journal as one of the healthiest employers. Click here for more information (https://www.benchmarkseniorliving.com/?utm_source=press-release&utm_medium=press-release&utm_campaign=bsl-corp-press-release-wby-douglas-cormack-jan19).
Carol Arnold, Arnold Communications
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Dr. Mark L. Shatsky Joins The Emory Neurophysiologic Institute (EM-NPI) - www.emoryinstitute.org
- Facelift procedure and potential complications explained by Plastic Surgeon Dr. Tansar Mir
- New CEO, Board of Directors and Sale of Class A and Class AA shares
- 2019 HIM Professional Census Reveals Opportunities in Revenue Cycle
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- LDSS Announces Camp Buddy 2019 in Chatham, Effingham
- Bass Fishing Pros: Fishing Gear That Creates Memories
- Patio Swag: Premium Patio Furniture and Outdoor Goods
- Living Outdoor Essentials: Incredible Garden Decor and Furniture
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Three Rivers Cultural Festival Regional Coalition Awarded 2019 Commemoration, American Evolution Finale Grant
- Carlisle Auctions Kicks-Off Summer with its Second Annual Summer Sale
- Transaction Announcement - Music School
- OrgFrontier™ Viable/Non-Viable Cells Separation Kit
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!