Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Southeast Hotel Investments, Strand Hospitality Services Affiliate Acquires Hampton Inn Fairburn
- Guide to renting a luxury villa in Corfu
- Puerto Vallarta's Costa Sur Resort Offers A Distinctive Wedding Package For Couples And Their Guests
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott to Open Doors in Springfield, Illinois
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott to Open in Danville, Illinois
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving, Texas Opens
- Residence Inn Hotel to Open in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Fairfield by Marriott to Open in Edmonton, Alberta
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott to Open in Irving, Texas
- Residence Inn Hotel to Open in Pensacola, Florida
"Our goal has always been to provide our guests with exceptional service and warm genuine hospitality," said Bryan Goodman, general manager of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix. "With the completion of our rejuvenation project, we continue to serve that purpose with contemporary, comfortable and connected guest suites and thoughtful improvements at our Phoenix Airport location."
The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix boasts a prime location near the beautiful Sonoran Desert, a land of luminescence and perpetual sunshine. To bring these qualities to life, the Hotel partnered with renown design firm Studio HBA, who took inspiration from these qualities of light and illumination of color, from both the sky and desert, to create a sense of serenity and tranquility in the Hotel's decor. The combination of organic and contemporary architectural features showcase the juxtaposition of natural elements as experienced both in the day and the night. Noteworthy design touches include a green succulent wall adjacent to BRIX and unique warm-hued geometric artwork in the guest suites.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
Since the hotel revealed its fully renovated meeting spaces, Brian Bell, Director of Sales and Marketing, has received overwhelming positive reactions from corporate meeting planners, wedding clients, and special event customers. "My team and I have really enjoyed showing off the hotel's 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, with its modern and fresh feel, brand new, inventive banquet menus, and hi-tech AV capabilities. We're so proud of the finished product!" stated Bell.
The hotel is eager to introduce its new look to hotel guests, new meeting/event planners, and the greater Phoenix community. Goodman assures that despite their fresh, contemporary appearance, they have not cast aside any of the details that have always set them apart, in particular their signature warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix, located at 320 North 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008, provides a combination of five star service and full-service amenities, including 242 All Suite Guest Rooms, 10,000 sq ft of flexible meeting and event space, heated outdoor swimming pool, complimentary 24-Hour airport shuttle to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), valet and machine wash guest laundry services, BRIX Kitchen & Cocktails restaurant as well as a Market Express offering snacks and drinks 24/7, 24-Hour complimentary Business Center, and complimentary high speed Wi-Fi in all guest suites.
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
The Hotel is also part of Hilton Honors, (http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/index.html) the award-winning guest-loyalty program. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, exclusive member discounts, and free high speed Wi-Fi.
For more information, or to make a reservation, visit www.PhoenixSuites.DoubleTree.com or call 602-683-9489. Connect with DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DoubletreePhoenix/), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/DoubletreePhx), and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/doubletreephoenix/).
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th