Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 448
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- St Austell Brewery Ladies' Day Returns To Newton Abbot
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Goose Hunt for the Girls
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Welcomes New Marketing Partner
WHAT: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels of the Valley, part of DoubleTree's portfolio of hotels, are passing out their Famous DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies. Join us as we hand out our delicious cookies after the Arizona State University versus Stanford baseball game, in celebration of Hilton's milestone 100th anniversary in May 2019.
WHO: Brian Bell, Director of Sales & Marketing, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix along with the DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Tempe, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley – Scottsdale, DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix – Gilbert, DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix North, DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix - Chandler
WHERE: Phoenix Municipal Stadium at 5999 E Van Buren St., Phoenix, AZ 85008
VISUALS: We will have DoubleTree Suites and Hilton100 photo opportunities. We will start to pass out cookies to attendees of the game around the 7th inning until we are out of cookies.
INTERVIEWS: Brian Bell – Director of Sales & Marketing will be available for interviews providing information about the Hilton100 celebration and anniversary of the iconic hospitality brand.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix is located at 320 North 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008. For reservations, visit DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix at www.phoenixsuites.doubletree.com or call 602-225-0500.
# # #
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton (http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/index.html) is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 560 upscale hotels with more than 130,000 rooms across six continents. Over the past 50 years, DoubleTree by Hilton has maintained its philosophy that it's the little things that make a big difference, from welcoming guests with its signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie, to serving the local community. Thanks to the dedication of its Team Members, DoubleTree by Hilton ensures the absolute best experiences for guests and continues to be a symbol of comfort through contemporary accommodations and amenities, including unique food and beverage experiences, state-of-the-art fitness offerings, and meetings and event spaces. Hilton Honors (http://hiltonhonors3.hilton.com/en/index.html) members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit doubletree.com (http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/index.html). Connect with DoubleTree by Hilton on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/doubletree), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/doubletree), and Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/doubletree). Learn about the latest brand news at newsroom.hilton.com/doubletree.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
Hilton is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio (https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/) of 17 world-class brands comprising more than 5,700 properties with more than 923,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world's most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world's best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 89 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can't buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/hiltonnewsroom), Twitter (https://twitter.com/hiltonnewsroom), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/hilton), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hiltonnewsroom/) and YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/hiltonnewsroom).
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform