Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 163
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer!
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Redbows Launches New Additions to Gazebo and Parasol Collections
- Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes More Effectively To More Buyers
- InsightSquared to Kick Off Revenue Ops Event of the Year in Boston
- Lincoln Digital Group Q1 2019 Benchmark Report
- Government Marketing University Announces Open Registration for Fourth Annual GAIN Conference
- Toronto Digital Marketing Agency Receives 2019 City Excellence Award
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- SFBW 2018: A Practical Example of BDN Content Marketing Achieving Results
- lotus823 Named One of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces of 2019
"Commercial aviation began in St. Petersburg, when Tony Jannus flew a single passenger from St. Petersburg's waterfront to Tampa in 1914," said Will Michaels, President of the First Airline Project. "We plan to fund and build a one-of-a-kind monument that indicates where Jannus took off a little over 100 years ago. We would like to memorialize this epic moment in Tampa Bay's as well as the world's history."
As the agency of record, Doubletake will manage all of First Airline's social media accounts and plan special events that will creatively tell the public the story of Jannus' groundbreaking flight across Tampa Bay.
"Doubletake is the perfect partner for this project," said Michaels. "Doubletake is an essential part of the St. Petersburg community, and it has a proven track record of meeting communications goals using its creative marketing solutions."
More on eTradeWire News
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- YouTube Star Shares Lip Filler Experience
- Women's Suffrage Centennial Commission Honors 100 Years Of Women's Right to Vote
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Tecsew Kick Off Anniversary with Transformation!
The First Airline Monument project has raised $310,000 so far from a donor list including American Airlines and Southwest Airlines. Additional donations will be arriving soon from organizations and individuals excited about commemorating this important part of St. Petersburg's history. First Airline plans on raising a total of $700,000 from private donors to finance the design, construction and upkeep on the monument. Please visit First Airline's website for more information: http://www.airlinecentennial.org/.
About Doubletake Marketing & PR
Doubletake Marketing and PR by Design is an award-winning, full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency that has been producing creative design and marketing solutions since 1997. For more information, please visit http://doubletakefl.com/.
- Central Oklahoma Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- The Capitol Hotel Tokyu Offers Authentic Japanese Cultural Experiences
- Oviedo Real Estate Agent: Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Mystic Ink Publishing Releases The Audio Book Of "DreamLand ", Winner Of The Independent Ebook Award
- CPR and First Aid Class in Long Beach
- A New Disruptive Concept In Health And Fitness Automation, Could Be The Next UBER?
- Steven Kaufman Honored as Lawyer of the Year in Real Estate Litigation
- New 21.5" Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts
- HFMA Members Select Digitize.AI as a 2-Time Innovation Finalist
- Soul Sleep Cycle comes to mind-bending conclusion
- COOK ISLANDS – Best Island Pacific Rim, 4 Years In A Row!
- Home Care, Transportation, Senior Concierge & Assisted Living
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- Murder and Mystery in the City of Light
- Planetary Blocks: Toy Blocks That Teach About Our Solar System
- Getting My Cheap flights To Work With Travelogica
- Rapper, Singer and Television personality Chanel West Coast Covers Spring Issue of The Hype Magazine
- Express Flooring names LAVIDGE digital agency of record
- Sir Kensington's Launches Surreal First-Ever Brand Campaign
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC