Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 337
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Talks About The Resurrection Of Direct Mail
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- In Search for the Soul of International Business
- Charleston, SC based Advertising Agency, VIP Marketing & Advertising Named as a Leading Branding Agency in the United States for 2018 by Clutch
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Jovenville-Designed Invitation Makes Shea Properties' Season Bright
- Sales ambassadors UK announce O2 Will compensate customers for network issues!
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- Driftscape App & West Queen West team up to help you discover the neighbourhood's gems & make you
"Commercial aviation began in St. Petersburg, when Tony Jannus flew a single passenger from St. Petersburg's waterfront to Tampa in 1914," said Will Michaels, President of the First Airline Project. "We plan to fund and build a one-of-a-kind monument that indicates where Jannus took off a little over 100 years ago. We would like to memorialize this epic moment in Tampa Bay's as well as the world's history."
As the agency of record, Doubletake will manage all of First Airline's social media accounts and plan special events that will creatively tell the public the story of Jannus' groundbreaking flight across Tampa Bay.
"Doubletake is the perfect partner for this project," said Michaels. "Doubletake is an essential part of the St. Petersburg community, and it has a proven track record of meeting communications goals using its creative marketing solutions."
More on eTradeWire News
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
The First Airline Monument project has raised $310,000 so far from a donor list including American Airlines and Southwest Airlines. Additional donations will be arriving soon from organizations and individuals excited about commemorating this important part of St. Petersburg's history. First Airline plans on raising a total of $700,000 from private donors to finance the design, construction and upkeep on the monument. Please visit First Airline's website for more information: http://www.airlinecentennial.org/.
About Doubletake Marketing & PR
Doubletake Marketing and PR by Design is an award-winning, full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency that has been producing creative design and marketing solutions since 1997. For more information, please visit http://doubletakefl.com/.
- ThinkZILLA PR & Consulting Group Receives 2018 Best of Atlanta Marketing Award
- Candle Light Cove set to host Holiday Open House
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Totally Nutz® Gourmet Nut Franchise - Touching Down at FedEx Field for the Second Straight Season
- Storage Commander Solidifies First Customer In South Africa
- The Agile Training and certification list
- NTEA releases feature on certification labels versus statements of origin
- Learn strategies to improve your fleet operations at Fleet Technical Congress in Indianapolis
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Residential Agents
- Lifestyle Asset Group is Revolutionizing Luxury Vacation Investment
- Fleet Technical Congress at WTS19 offers strategies and insights for sustaining fleets
- Cornwall Artist's Painting To Be Displayed in Parlimentary Dining Room
- Why do you need 0-10V Dimmers for Commercial Lighting?
- UPR Signature™ Offers An Exclusive Addiction Recovery Concierge Service To Celebrities
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Commercial Agents
- Blockbuster new book about Mary Tyler Moore coming in January 2019
- The 17th Annual Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) Symposium -- Miami Beach, FL, January 19-20, 2019
- Enmarket to Rebuild Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- Tamaya Closes on First Retail Space
- Two Credit Unions Partner with CU Realty Services to Provide Solutions to Their Home-buying Members