Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Global Warming is Real – Reduce Carbon Pollution and Earn Money ECO Fuel Max
- Summer is About to Really Sizzle with the Riviera Beach CRA Summer Vybz on the Promenade
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- 10 Key Reasons to attend SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
- Humanist activist and family threatened by Pakistan: Canadian government asked to intervene
- Commentary By Anh LÊ: Congresswomen Of Color Belong In The House
- Ventura County Public Works Agency Announces 2019 Employee of the Year Winners
DOT drug testing requirements extend to a variety of events during the course of a driver's employment. Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium (WDTC) specializes in assisting owner-operators as well as larger carriers with meeting those requirements and remaining compliant with federal laws.
These requirements apply to CDL drivers who are full-time, part-time, intermittent, backup and international. In addition to conducting a DOT background check & drug test prior to employment, DOT drug testing requirements may come into play after a driver has been involved in an accident.
For example, a test must be performed by the employer or their service provider if the accident resulted in a fatality; if there was bodily injury with immediate medical treatment away from the scene and a citation issued to the driver; and if there was disabling damage to any vehicle requiring tow away, along with a citation issued to the driver.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
Other cases covered by DOT drug testing requirements
DOT drug testing requirements also specify additional instances when CDL drivers must undergo testing.
Random – Drivers must submit to random tests during the year. Owner-operators and other small carriers must participate in a random testing selection pool as a member of a consortium. WDTC provides this consortium service.
Reasonable suspicion – Drivers who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol are subject to immediate testing.
Return to duty – Testing is required for drivers who previously tested positive, refused or in any other way violated the prohibitions of federal law, and have completed the return-to-duty process with a DOT-qualified substance abuse professional. This new test must be directly observed.
Follow-up – For those drivers attempting to return to duty, additional testing includes a minimum of six directly observed tests over the next 12 months. DOT drug testing requirements allow for this testing period to be extended an additional four years.
WDTC conducts testing services for carriers and owner-operator consortiums as a third party administrator. Contact WDTC for assistance in meeting DOT drug testing requirements or if you have any additional questions.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
About Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium
Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium is an accredited, Certified Third Party Administrator (C-TPA), and specializes in Consortium Management; a variety of drug testing methods, including urine, hair and fingernails; post-accident testing; pre-employment drug tests; criminal background checks; supervisor training programs to keep employees compliant with DOT regulations; pre-employment DOT physicals; and paternity DNA testing. Headquartered in Green Bay, WDTC also has offices in Appleton, Fond du Lac and Madison, Wisconsin. Call 888-784-8842 or visit www.widrugtesting.com for more information.
View original article on DOT drug testing requirements here.
Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer