Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 164
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bricks R Us Changes The Landscape Of The Brick Engraving Industry With The Purchase Of Fund Raisers
- Tactical Gear Company Releases Cobra Buckle Dog Collar for K9 Training
- Ramsey Industries Promotes Rick Brewster to Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- RefTec International Systems LLC has added a new product to their refrigerant handling portfolio
- Ten-8 Fire & Safety Fort Myers Service Facility Grand Opening
- Ansys Elite Channel Partner and Stratasys Platinum Channel Partner PADT Announces Robert McLoughlin as Vice President of Sales
- AS9100 Certification for Hot Isostatic Pressing at Wallwork HIP Centre
- Alumi-Span Docks Gives Tips for Spring Dock Maintenance
- Panel Built Builds Custom Office System for GXO Direct
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive announces executive changes
From November 28th to December 9th, a portion of each qualifying sale will be donated to the nonprofit of the customer's choice. The eligible items include traditional candles, soy candles, wax melts, and votives.
"At Door County Candle, we believe in the power of giving back," said Christiana Trapani, owner at Door County Candle. "With our 12 Days of Giving event, we are providing our customers with an opportunity to support causes close to their hearts. Whether it's childhood cancer research or mental health support, every candle purchased will make a significant impact."
More on eTradeWire News
- Certero and Jisc Partner to Transform UK Academic Sector's IT Management
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
Some of the nonprofits customers will be able to support with their purchase include the American Red Cross, Midwest Athlete's Against Childhood (MACC) Fund, National Alliance on Mental Illness, Make-a- Wish Foundation and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Due to regulations with some nonprofit organizations, Door County Candle is unable to disclose all the names of the participating nonprofits. However, they will still be able to provide a description of their respective causes.
Door County Candle has carefully researched and selected 12 worthy nonprofit organizations based on the votes of over 800 customers. As the event draws near, a unique code will be shared for each nonprofit, enabling customers to choose the cause they wish to support with their purchase.
"Our 12 Days of Giving event is an opportunity to create an impact," added Trapani. "With this event, we aim to illuminate the significance of giving during this holiday season. We all possess the ability to make a difference, and when we come together, our impact can be truly remarkable."
More on eTradeWire News
- Benchmark International Successfully Faciltd The Trans Bt RCC Flooring And Two Individual Investors
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
Door County Candle encourages everyone to join them in lighting the way this holiday season, one candle at a time. Stay tuned for updates and further details on their website and social media channels.
About Door County Candle:
Door County Candle is a candle company specializing in handcrafted, high-quality candles. With a commitment to excellence, Door County Candle offers a wide range of unique scents, meticulously crafted to create a captivating ambiance in any space. The company is dedicated to giving back to the community and supporting causes that make a positive impact through their Candles Creating ChangeTM initiative.
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)
- Mission Cloud Recognized on CRN's 2024 MSP 500 List in the Elite 150 Category
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- Space Force Guardians to Receive Generative AI-Enhanced ChatOps Tool From Velocity Explorations and Mattermost