Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 376
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 245
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 187
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 165
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 153
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 132
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 126
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 125
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 124
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 115
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tulsa Avon - New Site Additions Being Added
- HIFU - Non-Surgical Facelift at Ava Laser Clinic
- Announcing Tulsa Avon-The Health, Beauty and Feel Good Site!
- Glam Set Go Launches Luxury, On-The-Go Beauty Service
- Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) For Hair Loss
- Guilt and Cruelty Free Hair and Beauty in Langport, Somerset
- Do You Need Laser Tattoo Removal? Contact Our Clinic!
- Try Laser Hair Removal at Our Clinic
- Getting to Grips with Low Touch Economy — How Hairdressers Are Adapting to a New Normal in a Post-Loc
- 'RESPEKT: Beauty Meditation' Launches Amazon Alexa Skill
We all live busy lives. We spend more time at the office than we would like, the drive to the office in congested traffic can rob you of significant time, and then the kids need help with homework. There simply is never enough time. Thus, seeing a doctor when you are feeling well is probably the last thing on your mind.
More on eTradeWire News
- Linlin Julia Qian Joins Blockchain of Things' Board of Directors
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- ACEC/MA Awards Education Corporation President's Scholarship to Northeastern student Taylor Labbe
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to discuss proposed amendments during Sept. 30 Ballot Review
- PODS® Las Vegas Joins iHeartMedia Las Vegas Radio Stations in Search of LV's Messiest Space
Since the symptoms of most chronic conditions and diseases do not appear until the situation has become considerably worse, getting an annual medical exam is a great idea to know what exactly is going on with your body and help make the right changes to your lifestyle to prevent complications.
If you are still not convinced of the importance of annual medical examinations, here are a few more reasons that might help change your mind about medical examinations and convince you to see your doctor for an annual physical examination.
Even if the results of your medical examination turn out "normal," seeing your doctor regularly is a great way of ensuring that you're not at risk of developing serious conditions or illnesses down the road. A simple example are routine blood tests for cholesterol and sugar which give the doctor an indication of diseases you are at risk of.
Nothing lasts forever, including vaccines. Vaccinations are not just for children. It is important for adults to receive recommended vaccines. Additionally, since the type of vaccination that you might need depends on a number of different factors including your age, it is apt that you visit your doctor on a yearly basis for the right examinations and to update your vaccinations.
More on eTradeWire News
- State of Black Business #stateofblackbusiness
- Flagler Beach, Bunnell and Flagler County Rotary Clubs Recognize World Polio Day with Proclamations
- Sayed Ali of Interpreters Unlimited named Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist by Ernst & Young
- Police Challenge Coins That Honor America's Finest
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen is a surgeon in California who focuses on Cosmetic Surgery as well as Laser Liposculpture and SmartLipo.
Blog Website: https://drmitchellcohen.com/
Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen
Cosmetic Surgeon on Newport Beach, California
- Indiana Operator Combines Streaming and Linear Video Service
- Harrisburg Braces Cost Only $3,995, Including X-Rays
- Estate agents have compassion for wild neighbours
- Custom Move Management Company Essential Next Steps Gets a New Look
- Omnichain's Diane Sullivan Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Women in Supply Chain List
- The Nissani Team Completes Miami Beach Commercial Condo Sale In Under 45 Days
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- Past the Wire's "Gate to Wire" podcast hits the ground running
- Top Reasons to Buy Your Jewellery Online to Find Unique Items
- R.L. Dean Releases New Sci-fi Fantasy Collection - Blood of the Prince: Omnibus
- Medicare doesn't pay for Everything - C Nagdeman
- Powerstone Expands Scope of Services and Expertise
- Wayne Brothers Resurrects 100+ Year Old Charlotte Company
- AscendTMS & Transflo Deliver 100% Digital Freight Management Capabilities To The Entire SMB Market
- Live Good Inc. Be The Generation with Representation Product Line
- Diastasis Recti & Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Black Docs' Action Could Stymie Vaccine - As Predicted
- Dev Technology Earns First Place in GSA Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Challenge
- INFINITI HR Named a Fastest Growing Company by the Washington Business Journal
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Delivers Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance