Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 426
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kool & the Gang Honored At Kimmel Center For 2019 Marian Anderson Award
- Grammy-Nominated Songwriting & Production Team The Lab Rats Ink Signs with RSG Agency
- Scottsdale Philharmonic seeks donations, sponsors for 2020 Season
- Alyssa Marie Announces the release of her new song "Oblivious"
- 3rd Annual "Messiah" returns to Ontario with the Southland Symphony Orchestra and Chorus
- Dionne Warwick Announces Holiday Fundraiser For Educational Institute
- Album 'New Earth' Sends a Message in the Melody of Nature
- Matthew John Writes Songs of Hope and Inspiration
- Paul Mayo Selected As Artist To Watch In 2020 As "Wonderfool" Impresses
- Parralox Releases Ninth Studio Album, "Genesis"
"The Industry is in a period of change" he says "we are entering a new paradigm where the old rules are being rewritten but also musicians now have opportunities before them that most musicians in the past could only fantasize about"
With years of experience working for some of the biggest names and brands in Show business including BMG Music, SONY and Warner Music Group, Donald Malter is looking forward to being able to engage with new musicians and help bring about change that will benefit all.
The first of these new initiatives will involve a series of Podcasts whereby Donald Malter will discuss with other leading executives within Show Business the matters and affairs of the day whilst also adding an educational element.
More on eTradeWire News
- Drive with Automotive Peace of Mind with a Dodge Vehicle Protection Plan
- Step Through the Looking Glass with the Grand Opening of the Wonderland Tea Company
- Keyfactor Products Now Available Through Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Dentist in the Lehigh Valley Helping Patients Smile with Confidence
- A Deal on a 2016 Jetta You Can't Miss
"The idea behind this all is to help as many new, young and upcoming musicians along the way as possible" he says "and if I can help pass on the experience gained over these past 35 years then I'll be a satisfied man"
Over the weeks and months to come Donald Malter will be discussing the state of the Industry financially, the consolidation and changes it is experiencing and how this affects new Musicians. How also there has never actually been a better time to be a Musician with all the tools and channels musicians of today have before them such as Social Media etc.
He will also be discussing more conventional ideas such as Publishing, Record Deals, Touring and how to build a brand that is sustainable and also profitable. For more information follow the activities at www.donaldmalter.com.
Editorial Notes: Donald Malter over the past 35 years has worked for, Elektra Records (Warners), Zomba Music (SONY), Verve (Universal Music Group), BMG Chrysalis (BMG Music) as well as numerous other clients. He is an "in demand" Consultant specialising in introducing Private Equity Investment into Entertainment Projects.
- Global Software Development Firm ELEKS to Bring Tech Talk Series to Zürich
- Limited Edition National Park Edition Travato Now at La Mesa RV
- The Love Of Camping: Are You Truly Equipped for The Wild?
- Telaeris and Coppernic Partner on Identity Authentication Solution for Europe
- WipFly IoT Platform Beta Launch
- Alumni Staffing LLC is now a GSA Multiple Award Schedule holder
- Stumpy's Hatchet House Makes Its Way to Princeton
- Aloma Bowl Hosts Official Toys for Tots Holiday Toy Drive
- Xometry Supplies Adds Plastics to Materials Offering
- Caring for Aging Parents: How to Keep Expenses Low
- Process Technology adds Continuous Improvement Manager
- Do you get Streaky Windshield?
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers Founder, Mindy Felinton Discusses Pet Trusts
- E. Lawrence, Ltd. offers a fresh take on real estate closing gifts
- Apex's First Escape Room to Celebrate the Grand Opening of its Newest Room
- The Car That is Ideal For Many Lifestyles: Used Ford Escape
- FileCatalyst to Showcase Entire Solution Suite at Denver Colorado's SC19
- Saint Joseph's University & Altair Integrated Services's 4th Annual Product Innovation Challenge
- Woman Diagnosed with Lymphoma Needs Stem Cell Transplant to Survive
- Hammock Gardens Nursery Announces Upcoming Workshop Schedule