Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 284
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 244
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 230
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 123
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Iowa Voice Actor Twice Nominated in Upcoming 10th Voice Arts Awards
- Dave Goodrich'S New Single Drops
- True Identity of Hijacker D.B. Cooper Revealed Tonight on The 'X' Zone Radio Show on Classic 1220
- Rob McConnell Interviews Michael Peter Langevin Wednesday November 29, 2023 on Classic 1220
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- J Edgar Hoover Had A Memo That The KGB Had Information About LBJ And The Assassination of JFK
- Angie Wong alleged whistleblower status debunked by documents from Stan Fitzgerald Legacy PAC
- Spooky Favourite 'The 'X' Zone' Returns To Niagara Radio On Classic 122o
- Bangladesh Civil Society Pushes Back Against Misleading UN Briefing on October 28 Protests
- IsraelHQ.com Launches: Explore News, History & Prophecy in One Place
Studies have shown that those who experience economic hardship are at a greater risk of being abused by an intimate partner and while unemployment rates recently spiked to 3.8% in August 2023, the uncertain economy and job market could elevate domestic violence even further.
Green reveals America's fast-emerging domestic violence trends on the nation's only podcast focused solely on providing immediate virtual resources to current and past victims of home-partner abuse. Entering it's third year, Ending Domestic Abuse details true-life stories of survivors and discusses practical skills to build confidence and autonomy from advocates and policymakers as well as how to prevent abuse.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jan Fritz For All Your Cudjoe Key Florida Real Estate Needs
- Join the Heartfelt "Stuff the Bus" Event to Support "Nobody Should Freeze to Death in America™"
- Parity Healthcare Analytics & National Perinatal Information Center (NPIC) Announce Collaboration
- Unleashing Power and Style: KMC KM552 IMS
- Slott, Ottley, Platt, Mann Headline Talented Comics Creators Attending FAN EXPO New Orleans
"There is no overnight vaccine for domestic abuse", Green warns. "Today's persistently high pandemic-era levels of abuse will continue for months and possibly years. Depleted household savings and many lost jobs will only gradually revive. Much of the loss will be permanent. Distressed households also will be at high risk of first-time abuse."
Nearly 20 people are abused by an intimate partner every minute in the United States. Domestic violence affects millions of people regardless of age, race, religion or gender. During the month of October, Domestic Violence Awareness Month, it is more important than ever to break the silence surrounding this issue, to encourage victims to seek help and support, to educate the public on the warning signs, promote healthy relationships, honor survivors and remember those who have lost their lives as a result of domestic violence.
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- ASA to Discuss Valuations for Financial Reporting from an IFRS Perspective in Upcoming Webinar
- ACC STL Receives 2023 Outstanding Achievement Award for "Innovative Programming Effort"
- Barker, Pasha and Vokac receive prestigious 54th annual USS Admiral of the Ocean Sea Awards
- Meet Your Fitness Goals by Installing a Home Gym
- Attorney Tami Wolfe Certified as Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator
- Winn Claybaugh's New Podcast Features Lorenzo Lewis: From Prison Birth to Mental-Health Advocate
- DCMS Network: Your Guard Against Time and Revenue Loss in Construction Projects
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Maximize Your Online Reach: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in Raleigh, NC
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Blue Monday and the holidays offer opportunities for parents and children to discuss financial literacy